Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Enjoy Shopping :)

FOURTH POST FOR TODAY  



My lovely Friend Isha told me about this nice challenge from Love My Tapes.



Using the Photo challenge above here is my simple card I made in 15 minutes :) it is already 22.17 and I must run to my bed :) tomorrow is my first Full Time Job :)



I am so sorry if the Photo is not so good enough cause this is already in the night and I used only the light from the Lamp :)

The Images is from Amber Ink. named You Are the Perfect Package (I have got as a freebie in past time). Dont you think the Images is soo soo cute right :)

Also I like to join this challenge : One Stitch at a Time Challenge #23 -- Use a girlie image or the Color Scheme. 


Thanks for looking :)

Love,


G+

11 comments:

  1. so sweet! lovely take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Nik, a gorgeous card in just 15 minutes and congrats for the new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yer, Nika. the image is so pretty.. You have that Bella stamp with shopping goodies on her hands, I think they are matching...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Monika... the image is really cute :)
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice take on this inspiration! Congrats on your new job, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Monika. Thanks dear friend. Hope your 1st. day to work was great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Monika! Thanks for creating with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a perfect card for the challenge!!and it would be a great card to go with a gift for a friend to enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, fun card Monika! The colour combo is so pretty! I hope your new job is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Hugs,
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger