Monday, June 25, 2012

Thinking Of You card in Black

I would share a card that I made for a challenge from Hero Arts The Inspiration of the color I have seen on Jay Gee`s Nook Blog.I like to join her challenge too :)

I have so less time to make this card...cause it was already night and come the Idea to make this card...

I stamped the Image on a white paper, gave clear embossing powder, embossed it, then with Ranger Distress Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters, I colored that white paper with a sponge. For the sentiment I stamped and gave White Embossing powder then embossed it.


This is another Photo of my card :



Hope you like my card :)

Challenge: 

Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge : Anything Goes
(Sdh A P)
Made Especially For You : Heat Embossing  (Sdh A P)
Simon Says Stamp and Show : Depth of Distress ( I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink to Distress the background of the stamp Images I used Thumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters Ink)
Paper Make up Stamp Blog : Anything Goes  (Sdh A P)





Thanks for looking :)

Love,

 

G+

11 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Monika! I love your use of black card stock with this lovely image! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great design of your card and the use of black card stock really does make your embossed panel pop! Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully distressed on the image and it really pops up with the black bg, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika this stamped art is beautifully showcased on black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
    Your card is beautiful ! I love the shading on the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, really like the stamped image and your inky background. The black card is really effective in the background makes everything pop. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty, such a great idea! thanks for sharing with us at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card ... I love how clean it is ... just lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love black cards with a 'pop' of colour. So good to have you back in Blogland Monika, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger