Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again on Sunday at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps this time we have another sketch challenge.
The sentiment is old collection of mine from Hero Arts tiny sentiment.
I want to make it as simple as I can thats why I only gave a white ribbon and tied it on my card.
Hope I can inspired you to join our sketch challenge this time :)
Challenges for my card are:
2 Creative Chicks (August): Anything Goes (2/Unlimited)
Cute as A Button #12: Anything Goes (3/3)
Digis Stamps 4 Joy #115: Anything Goes (3/3)
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes (2)
Through The Craft Room Door 18-24 Augst: Anything Goes (2)
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge:
------------------------MY SECOND CARD------------------------
I also want to join again the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches #200
Look at here they have a sweet and easy sketch to follow:
I used my Uniko Studio flower stamp this time:
How I made my card:
1. I adhere the cloud paper at the top of the card base.
2. I stamped the flowers and leafs three times with the yellow and green ink. Another flowe shape I stamped with red ink. Colored the flower a bit with orange water color. For more detail I drew the white line at the leafs and white dots in the middle of the flowers.
3. Then I stamped the Bee´s and colored with Copic Marker
4. I took the dots green paper and punched with my grass Puncher from Martha Stewart.
5. I then colored the background behind the whole Image with Kuretake Gansai Tambi in Blue color. It is not perfect but I try my best to cover all the white area on the card base.
Challenges for my second card are:
Freshly Made Sketches #200: see above
Stempelsonne Challenge #148: Anything Goes (bis 3 Sept)
Craftz 4 Eternity #240: Summer
Fussy and Fancy #146: Birthdays
Thanks for looking and happy sunday :)