I really like this inspiration Photo and I knew which THINGS I should use for my card.
I took my DIE from TH and use it for the white paper. I made 2 Reindeer with red paper and glued it at the white circle stitched paper. It is my Christmas Bauble. Then I adhere it at the main Card Base.
I stitched by my self the twine and the bow too. (Ooppss I mean...I took stitch needle and I made those tiny hole to look like a stitched machine for the twine) I drew a line then on that much tiny whole with a black pencil. The Bauble self I used MFT Circle Stitched Die.
I really like the result of this CAS card hope you like it too as I do :)
Challenges for my card:
1. Inkspiratonal Challenge #96: Photo Inspiration
2. Scrapper Delight November Challenge #50: ATG
3. CAS on Sunday #72: Christmas
4. AAA Cards Game #53: Anything Goes
5. Addicted to CAS #77: Dimension (I put the bauble with double side tape and its around 1mm also I think that is a Dimensional too :) hope its count)
6. Uniko Studio #27: Christmas
7. Christmas Card Challenges #51: Anything Goes
8. The Glory Of Christmas Challenge #72: Clean and Simple
I also made this Tag inspired by Michelle Short from Tracey Event 25 Days Christmas Tags I like the color on her Tag.
First I masked the Snowman and the snow area and then I colored the white paper with purple and blue distress ink by sponging it, then last step I gave droplets on my Tag by gave the water drop from my wet brush.
Challenges for my Tag are:
QKR Stampede #166: Snowmen
Come and Get It: Snowmen
Retro Rubber Stamp #28: Anything Goes (my snowman stamp is older stamp I have since 2009 :))
HLS November Christmas Challenge: TAG
HLS Mixed Media Challenge November: TAG
Thanks for looking and happy tuesday :)