Today is 1st of June....it means.....we meet again at the next challenge from Creative With Stamps, our third theme is: Manly Cards (Masculine)
We have some easy rule to play, here´s I copy for you :)
1. Must include stamping on projects (digital stamps are allowed)
2. Participants may link up to 3 projects per challenge
3. NO backlinking, please...Projects must be new!
4. Please, link back to your project's post, not your entire blog
5. Please, mention "Creative with Stamps" in your post and add a link back to our Blog
6. Please, add our Challenge Graphic to your post
7. Participants may link to 10 other challenges (11 total with our challenge)
8. Please, leave a comment on three other blogs. We love to get comment and others, too :)Our lovely sponsor this time are:
3 Digital Stamps from Cre8tive Hands
(for RANDOM Winner)
a $15 Gift Certificate from STAMPLORATIONS
Choice of any 2 ARTplorations Stencils
(for CWS Challenge Winner)
For my card, I used the sponsor Image from Shery Russ, at Stamplorations. Here is a bit step how I made my card:
I choose the Fired Brick (red) and Spun Sugar (pink) Distress Ink and started to sponge the background behind the main Image. The bottom from main Image, I sponged (blending) with grey Distress Ink.
I have my old collection of Vellum paper with ''blue print'' and choose the woodgrain DP and combine it on the top of a white cardstock.
The sentiment is Lawn Fawn. And I gave the shadow under the manly tools with pencil.
We hope you like to join with us and dont forget to make Manly cards (Masculine) this time :), you can click HERE to see our challenge.
Challenges for my card are:
PDE Linky Party #125: Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #296: Proud Of You (The Greatest Dad Ever, I am always proud of my Dad :))
Lemon Shortbread #16: Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart #114: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #314: Anything Goes
(Pin)spirational #166 : Anything Goes
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Father`s Day/Masculine Card
Inspiration Destination #88: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #178: Anything Goes
Uniko Challenge: Masculine with the optional Twist Fathers Day
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday :)