Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sunday Stamps #188 Another Shoe - Birthday Card




Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Sketch Challenge:

Here is the Card I made:






How I made my card:

1. I stamped Stamploartions Clear Stamp, shoe theme
2. I colored with Akashiya SAI and Gold Pen.
3. I Took the stencil and added green mint color as the background of the Shoe.
4. I took Ribbon tape in yellow and stamped the sentiment also on the yellow paper. 
5. As accent I added black Nuvo Drops on some point.
6. I added all on the cardbase that I have already run under the Big Shoot with the line Embossing Folder. 




I hope I can inspired you to join our Sketch Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

1. QKR Stampede Challenge #314  Anything Goes

2. A Gem of A Challenge #227: "One for the Girls/Ladies"

3. Creative Fingers Challenge #152: Anything Goes

4. DLART September Linky Challenge: Anything Goes



5. 613 Avenue Challenge #213: Anything Goes -  Optional Twist Clean and Simple
6. Creative With Friends Challenge #73: Anything Goes
7. Jo`s Scrap Shack FFC #252: Anything Goes


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  

G+

21 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great color combo you’ve used here, and a super mix of stripes, squares and dots. Your card is fun and you did well with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you incredible shoe, looks amazing on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome shoe and I love how you have coloured it Monika. A gorgeous card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Monika and love the shoe
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super colour combo, Monika! Another cute shoe card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love the colors and the fun shoe image. Great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute and fun design with the shoe Monika!! :) I know you are always a big fan of the shoes!! LOL!! Great take on the sketch too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, Monika! Love the shoeand the lace. Thanks so much for joining us at QKR Stampede this week and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I'm not wearing this! Lovely card. Thanks for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun. Love the simplicity of your card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great layout and color combo Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful take on the sketch, and the scalloped lace ribbon is perfect. I love the background with the subtle space to allow the shoe to shine. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us At Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your shoe stamps. This one is awesome. Fun layout and colors. Glad to see you creating. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome what a great shoe- I think i had a pair of those I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how cute and fun Monika! I love that high heel and the gorgeous colors, beautiful lace too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Monika, Welcome back and wow, what a great card you made. Your profile says you like to make Manly cards, but really, this card is so feminine and fun! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fun, I love your fantastic card and the shoe is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW, Monika! This is so fun! Love that yellow heel, embossing and stenciled background! Such a great card! Hope you have a great weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful card. Love the simple lay-out. Thank you for joining our September Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Our October Challenge is ongoing and we would like for you to join us again. Have a wonderful day!

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger