Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Papercraft Challenges #23 A "Dream" Card




Another Tuesday? It means we have another new challenge at Papercraft Challenges this time the theme is Inspired By A Song



Here is the card I made, I inspired by the song from The Everly Brother: All I Have To Do Is Dream (Klick that link to hear the gold old song :))










I took the Dream Catcher Image from Marianne Design, stamped and embossed with white embossing powder.  Then I took some Distress Inks and sponged it on the top of the main Image. I choose yellow, orange, pink, blue, mint and purple. I then took dark purple paper and Die Cutting it and adhere on the top of the white paper. Then last I took light purple paper and adhere the white paper with image on it. 





I hope I can give you inspiration and if you like to join us please klick HERE :)

Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday :)


Love,  


G+

7 comments:

  1. Really well done Monika. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautyiful card! Love the dream catcher embossed in white! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design to go with the song, this is a fun and striking technique, looks great with your suncatcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card!!! Love the design at the colours !!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter loves dream catchers. Your background is beautiful and really works with the white embossed image. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and background Monika, I love the embossed dream catcher!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful embosed dreamcatche and great coloured background-inspiration from a great song too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger