Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sunday Stamps Challenge #211 Woman Birthday Card with Make Up




Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge


Here is the card I made with the color above (I try my best to mimic the color above but because of my ink collection is limited, so not easy to found all the colors but it is similar I guess :)) :





How I made my card:

1. I took the stamp set from The Alley Way (this is not more exist, sadly)and after stamped it I colored my Image with Distress Ink and the eye Shadow with Inks, mimic the color combo
2. I then fussy cut the Image.  
3. I took my Embossing folder and light pink paper then use my Bigshot to run my paper and the Embossing folder
4. I took gold paper and die cutting the sentiment.
5. Adhere all on the light pink paper and use the gold paper as my Cardstock.

Here is one more photo my card, it was not easy made foto with this gold paper :) :



I hope I can inspired you to join our Color Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:




Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  

G+

13 comments:

  1. You did a fine job mimicking the colors of the photo. A lovely color palette, though challenging. A fantastic stamp set for a feminine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Monika and love all the make up
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful use of the colour palette Monika - and I love the resulting card - it's gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Monika. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Love the fun images, perfect colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great cute card with a super cute image xx Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, fun card!Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome feminine card. I like it. I love the images. The make up colors and girly items. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww, I love this girly card! Such a fun card for any girl! The embossed background is perfect! I hope all is well! Have a great weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun birthday card, Monica! I love how you used the colors for this weeks challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Monika, thank you so much for sharing your project with us! Good job at getting close to the colors with a limited selection! I really like the pink quilted background - very feminine and so appropriate for the images!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very cute card, Monika. It is just fun, fun, fun.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger