Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday card with Dots n Tags



I have made this card for my friend Yussi. I think this card is perfect for the challenge from Charisma Cardz

This week challenge is: GOING DOTTY (DOTS, CIRCLES ETC)

I punched some circle in grey and pink, and stamped the shoe and handbag on the pink and grey paper. Then embossing it with gold embossing powder. Punching it again and put in a white paper, I put a barcode sticker on it and stamped Happy Birthday.

Hope the Design Team like my card :)

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

6 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the color combo. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Monika. you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty Monika. Nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fits our challenge perfectly love the tags and the big dots.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.

    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful card with great colors and Details. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges.....

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for watching my blog and nice words.
    I like this card! Great colours and gold details.
    Have a nice day!
    Magda x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger