Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jamin - 2 sketch 4 U





I made again a card using the nice sketch from 2 Sketch 4 You.

This is the very nice sketch I have followed :



This card is for Jamin, he is Angelica´s Husband and he has the same bday like his wife...an amazing couple....Hope you like it Jamin....

I have made with the same Sketch for his wife Angelica this card too.

Stamp: Hero Arts CL044 = Pattern Alphabet
Hero Arts : Manuscript Backgroun = H2141
Hero Arts : Messages = CL181

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

8 comments:

  1. What a great card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design. You are clever using all the lovely sketches for your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job with the sketch! The colors are so soft and sweet! TFP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Thank's for playing at 2S4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Monika! Nice masculine birthday card! I especially like the metal charm in the upper right corner, highlighted by that circle!

    By the way, I've nominated you for The Circle of Friends Blog Award as part of my first blogoversary celebration. I appreciate your frequent visits and comments! It means so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work, Monika. What stamp do you use for the background? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea!
    Monika, please take a look at my blog... I've got a little surprise for you :)

    Hugs,
    Magda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger