Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Bottle Card HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

I used a bottle card template from Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog to made this card...I made 12 times :)

This is the card I mean, the shape is 1/2 from normal card :) , I used this freebie named

New Year’s Printables from The Paper Dolls Shoppe 

is it a very nice Wine labels right :) thanks for this lovely Freebie :)




I dont know how to make a nice shoot from these Bottles also I made this Photo :



 And also this Photo :

 This id the Photo of my card if I put on the floor :)


Challenge with this cards :

Marks Finest Papers : use something new, I used this new template and new freebie on my cards.

On Stop Craft Challenge : new beginning , I think this wine cards is also new beginning cause I send to my friends in the beginning of the year 2011, hope it counts :)

Fairy Fun Fridays : new beginning : this card I made for the beginning of the year 2011 hope it is also count :)

Totally Papercrafts Challenge :  Time to Party :)

Also


Simon Says Stamp Challenge : Time to Party / Celebrate


Thanks for looking :) and I WISH YOU HAVE a NICE NEW YEARS day :)

Love,


G+

20 comments:

  1. Cute template! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!! You are such a clever girl, love, love, love your bottle card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great template!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is so clever!! Cute!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so fun and clever, Monika! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year hope your's went with a pop, love the bottles. thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look wonderful, Monika and I'm sure your friends will love them! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Monika they look fabulous, what a PERFECT new years card.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever Monika! Happy New Year to yourself and your family! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year, Nika. They are so wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, Monika! Awesome bottles and I'm sure the receiver will be awed by these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the corrugated cardboard! The faux stitching is cute too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards :-) thanks for using the template :-)

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and TPC Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful, fabulous cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. great cards Monika. Clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. aren't you clever....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year, Monika! I LOVE your bottle cards. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Monika !
    Thanks so much for "my" card :O) I like it a lot and I like the green color more than the yellow. This is a great idea for card !!!!
    Hugs, Jóna :O)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Monika, this creation is so wonderful and excellent. It's so crafty and creative. Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

    New Year is here so let me express my happy new year greetings to you and to everyone!
    Anne Walker xoxox @
    http://messages.365greetings.com/holiday/new-year/new-year-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger