Friday, January 6, 2017

Pattie`s Creations Design Challenge: 2 Reindeers Warmest Wishes Card and some cards



We meet again at Pattie`s Creations Design Challenge for January this time the theme is use an Animal Image:



I took Pattie`s lovely Image named Reindeer in Snow and printed it on a watercolor paper, then colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolors and Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. I also gave snow pen on the snowy tree and snow under the reindeer. 



The sentimet is Hero Arts and I made as simple as I can the layout.

If you like to join the challenge just klick HERE and hope I can inspire you for this Challenge.


Challenges for my card are:

Brown Sugar Challenge #232: Anything Goes

Crafting With Friends Challenge #170: Anything Goes

Creative Corner Challenge: Anything Goes

Creative Fingers Challenge #122: Anything Goes 

Word Art Wednesday #264 -#265 : ATG

The Paper Shelter : Anything Goes 

The House That Stamps Build: DCC#14: Winter Card Not Christmas

The Crafty Addicts #32: Anything Goes/Monochromatic (1/3)

----------------------------------------

I also made this card for some challenges. I need a birthday card for little child and found this cat image from Pink Cat Studio is fit for it. 


I stamped the white card stock with the candle stamps from Whimsy Stamp, I have this from Vicki my lovely friend (many thanks dear Vicki, so a good set of stamp), I am so in love with this set and use it more time.  


I colored the Image with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. I made dots on the gift with pink sparkle pen. I splatter the same pink ink, like the ribbon color on the gift on the main Image.

  
Challenges for my card are:

Try Stampin om Tuesday #303: The Sketch

 

BaLiSa Challenge: (Glück)WUNSCH

Cards und More #175: Party Animals

Inspiration Destination #119: Anything Goes 

FFC #110: Anything Goes 

---------------------------------------------

Another card I made and like to share here is a SHOE Card. If you know me since long time ago I really happy if I can make any shoe card :) This time the shoe stamp is from Stamplorations.


How I made my card:


Stamped the image first


Sponged with grey Distress Ink before colored the Image


I choose this red ink (under part) from Peerlees Transparent Watercolor, Use my old Doily puncher and choose the woodgrain paper from this paper pack.


The sentiment is from the NEW SET sent from USA, many thanks dear miss Kim to helped me to order it from The Ton. Not so easy to live in Germany cause this The Ton stamp only sell in the USA and I like the style from this stamp company :)


I try to make my card look like in a Shoe shop that give Sale at the new years started/or end year Sale, I write by my self the SALE word :)

Challenges for my card are:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: New Something (my Sentiment is come from new Stamp Set from The TON)

Naughty Or Nice Challenge #35: Ready, Steady, Go! (my Sentiment is come from new Stamp Set from The TON)

Stamplortions CAS Card Challenge: Anything CAS Goes optional SILVER or GRAY, I choose Gray



Stamplorations January Theme and Sketch Challenge: I choose the Sketch



HLS January CAS Challenge:



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Friday :)

Love,  




G+

39 comments:

  1. Very nice job on the shading on the deer. And your snowpen was used well too, mine is empty, I haven't found a replacement yet, they now offer paint but I do like the handy pen format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very cute cards! I love the strip of snowflakes along the bottom of your deer image. Is it ribbon? Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards...just love your sweet winter scene. Love the snow! I got a snow pen for Christmas, need to pull it out and give it a try! Love those sweet deer. Your birthday kitty card is adorable! Love those fun colors. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice coloring and beautiful scene dear! Love the kitty image in a cute gift box! Wonderful job done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are fantastic
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fabulous selection of cards, Monika! I love all of them and as always, your backgrounds totally blow me away! The boots card is gorgeous (who wouldn't want a pair of boots like that???). Thanks so much for joining us at Naughty or Nice challenges this month, it's great to have you with us, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards - but the deer card is very pretty - love the snow and the snowflake ribbon. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deine Glückwunschkarte passt ja hervorragend zur BaLiSa-Challenge.
    Ich drücke dir jetzt ganz fest die Daumen, dass du den Hauptgewinn (hihi, es gibt ja nur einen Gewinn) absahnst.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute shoes on that last card! Thanks for joining us on the STAMPlorations CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monika,

    This is so cute! I love how you colored my image "Reindeer in Snow".

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Monika!!!!! Such a long time since I've been around and I'm so happy to visit your blog again and enjoy your lovely cards, my friend!!!!! Best wishes for 2017 - I hope this year will be a great one for you and your family!!!!
    And you have been busy with three lovely cards!!!!! I love the beautiful reindeer in the snow and the sweet little row of snowflakes at the bottom - a lovely Christmas card!!!!! The little cat is sooooooo cute and perfect for a card for a little one, hey!!!!! I love the bg you created for the card!!!! And wow, those red boots are so beautiful - I would buy a pair at your sale!!!! Such creative thinking to display the shoes in a shop window!!!! Lovely!!!
    Have a lovely Sunday!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three awesome cards. the winter scene and those cute deer. Awesome look and coloring. The second card the cat and those colors. Love the look and the background. Fun cute card. The boots.LOVE this and the brick background and wood floor brilliant. The doily is also such a nice feminine touch. the color of the boots perfect for this card. LOVE all three. off to a nice start ,,, as always for the new year. LOVE your work. hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your cards are beautiful! We are so happy you played along with us at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your cards, Monika, but I'll focus on the last one... those boots are awesome!!! The colouring is amazing, and perfect with the stencil and the woodgrain. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card....those red boots are amazing, you did an wonderful job coloring them and that background if beautiful. So happy your stamps made it safely to you. Have fun and looking forward to seeing what else you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful cards Monika - I particularly like the red boots against the grey background - it is stunning!!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love the cat card, the pink background & those candles are just perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all so fabulous, your deer scene is stunning, great coloring on your cat card, and love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab cards! I'd love to be able to wear boots with heels like those, I always end up with 'comfy' boots LOL!! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. all beauties here Monika, love all the cards, so pretty. The boots one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are all amazing! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built! Hope you are well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hallo Monika,

    das sind alles ganz tolle Karten! Herzlichen Dank, dass Du die freche Mieze bei BaLiSa verlinkt hast.

    Viele Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun cards, Monika! I love the snowy scene with the deer especially! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Monika!! So many fun creations here in this post!! I especially love your shoe design with the brick background!! Love how you've created your scene with that!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge ! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Cards Und More

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello....me again, forgot to thank you for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Monika, just catching up on some comments, and I sincerely hope to visit you more often this year!
    Fabulous selection of cards, being a cat lover I love your cute kitty card, the colours are great. And your boots card is fantastic, I love how you made it into a shop window and created the sale sign yourself, genius.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for sharing your project at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Irene DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  30. wieder mal tolle Kärtchen! LG,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  31. A very nice card. thank you for your participation on cards and more. Margrit

    ReplyDelete
  32. (You know for me the shoes always win!) Fabulous boots, and perfect city-look wth the brick background... we would have fun shoe-shopping together, I think!
    The cat card is adorable, but I didn't realize you made the paper... though I should have known!
    I really like the way you printed the reindeer image on the watercolor paper. How nice to see a brightly-colored winter-themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your fancy shoes card, Monik. Great masking technique you use on it. Thanks for playing along with STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tolle Karten! Deine roten Stiefelchen sind echt klasse!
    Liebe Grüsse Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT xx
    ps. you have the wrong link, from the past challenge ...
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulous cards ..... love those sassy red boots! Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. All cards are fabulous! Love the fancy shoes card. Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Just love those trendy boots Monika...great instructions too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie HLS CAS DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger