My Colleague Kerstin in my office will have birthday after my Birthday...I have at 10th of April and she has 11th of April...also I have to prepare a birthday card for her :) Using this lovely Sketch from Stamplorations:
Here is my card:
How I made my card:
1. Stamped the main Image with brown ink.
2. Colored a bit with Copic marker.
3. Gave clear embossing pen on it and clear embossing powder and embossed it.
4. Sponged the Tea Dye Ink at the right area and at the top left area with Tumbled Glass and a bit Broken China, gave water and dry it.
5. Same I did with the paper, it was a white paper and sponged too with Tea Dye, Tumbled Glass and Broken China and gave water and dry it.
Hope she will love her birthday card :)
Challenges I love to join with this card:
Simon Says: Happy Birthday (sdh a.p.)
The East Wind: Use a Sentiment (sdh a.p.)
One Crazy Stamper: April Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)
Brown Sugar Challenge: Clean and Simple (I am one of the top 3 with my Cat card)
Sister Act Challenge #51: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)
Charisma Cardz Challenges: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)
My Besties UK Challenge: Clean and Simple (sdh a.p.)
STAMPlorations April Challenge: Stamps and your Favourite Technique (I love always this stamp sets from Hero Arts and using in some of my post in my blog and I love the water colour technique too that I used in this card) thanks to Nonni to show me the link to this challenge :)
Thanks for looking and happy monday :)