Monday, July 21, 2014

A NEW DESIGN TEAM at HOUSE OF CARDS (A card with many Bows), a Butterfly B' day Card, and a Card with Cats


Reminder this is a long post (with three cards :) )


I was really so happy as Mynn the owner from House Of Cards emailing me and gave me the opportunity to be the Design Team on her Blog...ooh I am over the moon.. :)

I love her challenge blog and I love the ladies (DT Member) there..I know already some of them and I feel so honour to join her Design Team, thanks Mynn for your Happy Mail.

We are asking to you to ADD A BOW on this month challenge...easy right...here is my card as DT Member:



This time I made my card in Purple color as I want to give it to Sisilya, she is a friend of mine, also from Indonesia and living here in Munich, she loves purple sooo much....also I think she will agree with this card and the color :) The Image is from Stamping Bella, the color I used is Copic Marker.




I love the watermark that Mynn give to us as DT Member many thanks Mynn...isn´t it really good and looks so profesional?

Oh about the BOW I choose this time some of my Purple collection of Bow and tie it on the top of the white paper where the Main image is there. As Card Base I choose my thick purple white paper. 

For join our linky Party please klick here the ADD A BOW challenge.



Challenges for my first card are:

Keep It Simple: Take a Bow/Schleifen(sdh a.p.)

Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday (sdh a.p.)

Craft-Dee Bow: July Challenge, Handmade Bow (sdh a.p.)

Eureka Stamps: Monochrome (sdh a.p.)

My best friend since I took my german course named Angelica has birthday and this is her birthday card...we were in the same city Munich and since her husband got a new job they were move to another city...far away from Munich. But we still keep contact by mail or sms.


I inspired from Donna Mikasa Card on the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge here is her card:



I really love her CAS Style and I can CASE ing her card everytime...I really love her fresh Idea... :)



Challenges for my card number two are:

CAS(E) this sketch: the sketch #85(sdh a.p.)



Glitter and Sparkle Challenge Blog: Happy Birthday (sdh a.p.)

Crafting from the Heart #28: Anything Goes  (sdh a.p.)

One more card for this post :)

This I made for a challenge on CASology: they have theme PET









The cats stamp is from Old Hero Arts wooden stamp and the sentiment also from Hero Arts.




Challenges I love to join:

Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog #15: Animal Magic (sdh a.p.)


2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps #111: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)
 


Thanks for looking and happy monday:)


Love,  




G+

35 comments:

  1. Well done Monika. All your cards today are delightful. Of course I love your purple ones best. Hope you MIL is getting through her Chemo okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trio of gorgeous cards, Monika! Love all the bows on the first card, the sparkle on the second card and the sweet kitties on the third! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT at house of cards!!!? Love the purple, and your butterfly is beautiful!!!! Love your CASology card a little CAS basket of sweetness!!!! Thanks for being a great friend of CASology and sharing your creativity with us all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Monika, and well done on your GDT place, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I especially love the card you made for the CTS sketch -- it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all that purple, Monika! Your card is TOTALLY darling! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Monika, I love that image and all of the purple!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congrats on your well deserved dt position. Your card rocks the bow theme and I just love the purples.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
    No happy mail as yet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy making cards, Monika! Beautiful design with the purple theme and definitely love how the three bows on a card!

    The kitty card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All gorgeous cards Monika! Congrats on your design team spot, your first card for them is so cute! The purple butterfly and kittens are also adorable! Would like an update on you mother in law, keeping her in my thoughts. Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the use of the different purple ribbons and that image/sentiment are ones that I've had my eye on for quite some time. it's just so darn cute and perfect for that sassy girlfriend birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous DT card Monika and the other cards are beautiful..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  13. All great cards! Love your HOC DT card with such a sweet image, all the purple and all the bows! So glad you're part of the team!

    Judy
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Monika. Love the colours and your elegant clean style :) Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you have been busy. Love the cards and love the way you did the ribbons at the top. Love the purples one of my favorite colors. All three cards are wonderful. I hope you're doing well and sounds like busy with MIL and kids but sure glad to see your doing your cards.
    I mentioned you on my blog for my card I did similar to your tag card. You were the inspiration behind my card. http://stampinwithinkonmyfingers.blogspot.com/2014/07/catch-bug-bugaboo-new-release-daisy.html

    Hugs and love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All 3 cards are great - the butterfly one, you entered into our challenge, is lovely... i have a thing for butterflies! Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. My, you've been busy, Monika! Congratulations on your DT gig too. Love your purple girly card, thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE the card you made for HOC!! That lady is super awesome! Congrats on being on the team-and thank you for stopping by my blog! :) Hugs-Katy (HOC)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE the card you made for HOC!! That lady is super awesome! Congrats on being on the team-and thank you for stopping by my blog! :) Hugs-Katy (HOC)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the longlegged woman you've used for your first card. I wish I had legs like hers! She looks stunning dressed in purple, and the different ribbons are such fun details. The tag with sentiment is a great idea too.
    Very elegant butterfly card. The type of design that works for any kind of occasion, it's all up to the sentiment.
    And I love cats! These are so sweet, the strip of wood also helps "ground" the image.
    Well done, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your new DT, Monika! What a beautiful trio of cards, too -- and of course I love the sweet, CAS kitty one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards! Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, I have a hard enough time getting one card out let alone 3 or 4. Great job on the HOC "tie a bow". You even managed to get more than one in there. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful cards Monika! Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Cute Ink! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us this week for our monochrome challenge.
    Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  26. Monika, your basket of kittens is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Monika, great to have you on the team! Wonderful card - especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello, sweet Monika! We're just back from our holiday and I'm catching up on comments! My apologies for being so slow, but do know that I've gazed at and admired these three cards of yours several times over! Finally, with an internet connection that works, I can officially say WOW, WOW and WOW! First, though: super congrats on being a DT over at House of Cards! Way to go - and I know you'll rock all the challenges, as you've certainly shown with the absolutely stunning girl-in-purple that you created! Fabulous colouring, and the bows are the perfect special touch! Your butterfly card: I'm swooning over that, because, as you know, I love butterflies! From colours to layout, this one is a gem! Your basket of wee kittens: adorable!! Perfect for the pet challenge, indeed! I know finding crafting time is challenging with your MIL living with you, but remember: you need to keep yourself healthy too, in order to help her - and your family - in the best way possible. I'm sending prayers your way: for you MIL to improve, for your family to be supportive (to her her and you); for you to have strength during this challenging time. Craft when you can, my dear friend, because it's part of who "you" are; part of what makes you so unique and special! Know we're here for you, cheering and applauding the fabulous creations you share that bring sparkle to our days! Mega hugs, dear Monika!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are ALL just beautiful!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stunning cards, all so pretty, thank you so much for joining at crafting from the heart, good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  31. A great set of cards Monika. Thanks for joining in with our animal magic challenge at Fantasy Stampers with your cute kittens in a basket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Monika, What a cool card. I absolutely love the way you added the ribbon.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your CAS card - the kitten stamp is so sweet and just perfect for our 'Animal Magic' challenge over at Fantasy Stampers, thanx for sharing.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just ADORE the little basket o kittens .... sooooo CUTE! The first is very pretty. Gorgeous colours and ribbons. The butterfly card is simple and elegant. Another fab collection! Have a lovely weekend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger