Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Paul (TAG Card)


I love to try this time the challenge from TAG YOU ARE IT #5, (sdh a.p.) this is my first time join them :)




A friend of mine from Blogland named PAUL (The Artsiders) has birthday today and because of the children holiday I just have time at night to post this card :)

Hi Paul, Happy Birthday to you and hope you like this card I made and will send you soon.. (Sorry for late birthday card :) )

As I want to make this card Manly also I dont want to put any flower on this TAG. I only choose the same color like Donna Mikasa Tag above.




I stamped that mini cupcake stamp from Hero Arts on brown paper and some on the colorfull paper and cut it by my self, I gave Glossy Accent on the top of the Cupcake. For the Tag I stamped Friend Definition Background stamp from Hero Arts with white ink. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and I embossed it with white embossing powder. At the end I gave white pen to make the faux stitching.





I finished my card by put the tag on the top of the Dots embossing paper (sent from a friend of mine, cause I have no die cut machine as you know :) ) on the brown cardbase.



Challenges for my card are:

Sister Act Card Challenge #72: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)

Seize The Birthday: Anything Goes Happy Birthday (sdh a.p.)


Thanks for looking and happy monday :)

Love, 




G+

23 comments:

  1. Hi Monika! I came from Donna's blog, to say hello. I hope that your MIL does well. So sorry you could not join in the hop. You have beautiful creations! I think I'll find a 'follow' link! I love new friends! My daughter lives in Germany - they are in Hoenfels. We visited twice when they were in Wiesbaden - love the country. We toured many cities, and all were so quaint and beautiful. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully done Monika. Nice tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow!!!! It's absolutely wonderful Mon. I LOVE IT :) The cute little cupcakes are fabulous. Thank you ever so much. I'm deeply touched that you took the time to make such a splendid card for my Birthday. You are a real sweetie. Hugs. Pxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bei der Mini-Cupcake-Karte läuft einem das Wasser im Mund zusammen!!!!! ich muss unbedingt mal wieder Kuchen backen, fällt mir dabei ein.
    Ich mag deine Karte sehr!!!
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card and sweet gift! Your work always looks like it comes from the heart. We just got back from holiday, sorry my reply is late. I'm so happy you found AAA Cards and share with us often- thank you. I joined your follow group, thanks for joining mine. I hope the start of the week finds you healthy and happy.
    Hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. And again a very wonderful card! If I would have to take a decision from one of all your cards - I would choose them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to substitute cupcakes for flowers--especially for a masculine tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It, Monika! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, my friend. The little cupcakes will delight any birthday.
    hugs, hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very cute! Love the cupcakes! Thanks so much for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card/tag Monika. Those cupcakes really look yummy.
    PS: No news yet as our Post Office here in South Africa is on strike again lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is such a gorgeous design!! I love your tag with the wording background! The cupcakes look delicious too! :) Thanks for all of your lovely comments my friend!! I'm following along with you so I can get your updates!!
    Hugs - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great idea to use cupcakes on this tag for to make it into a masculine card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super, super cute! What a great card Monika - bravo! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute. Love the tag with the cupcakes. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable!!! I love the pile of cupcakes at the bottom of the tag. So glad you played along with Tag You're it! and thanks for stopping by my blog too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great use details with your kraft paper, Monika. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sister Act this week. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. The brown paper gives this card a masculine feel. Cupcakes works for men as well (my hubby sure loves to eat them) and with no embellies, but lots of other details, like the stitching on the tag, I think this card is great for a man!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the idea of cup cakes for flowers :) awesoem card !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on Donna's tags!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I truly love the tag cards. I think it gives such a great addition to the card and the layered cupcakes is such a cool idea. fun lovely card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Birthday tag card...I love making tags too! The cupcakes are a great touch! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a Beautiful and fun take on Donna's tag! Thank you so much for playing with Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger