Sunday, September 7, 2014

A ROSE CARD (one layer card) and a Christmas card (gift under the tree)



Happy weekend my blogland friend, I have a bit time to play again with my papers and stamp...

I like to try this sketch challenge from Stamplorations #19:(sdh a.p.)



I ordered the set from Stamplorations named Boxed Blooms and Bold Sentiments, and used this time only the rose Boxed Blooms. 

I want to give this card for a colleague in my Office, her birthday was already at last August, as we were on holiday, also this is a "belated birthday card", and because I have no stamp HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY also I put no sentiment this time :)




I stamped the main Image and colored it with copic orange, green and blue and then covered my main Image and the white area. I stamped many times the rose, but I dont want the line is there also I masked the first rose go to the second, masked again and go to the third, masked again and go to the fourth and etc. I colored the line in the middle with orange distressed ink from Ranger.






Challenges for my card:
Sister Act Challenge #73: Anything Goes(sdh a.p.)

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: STAMPtember  Stamp-it Challenge and Blog Hop (sdh a.p.)

Crafting at the Weekend: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)

Stamplorations September Challenge: Stamp and Markers ( I colored the main Image with copic marker)

Oh La La Creations: CAS (sdh a.p.)



-----***EDITED***-----

My second card I made with base of the CASOLOGY week 111 Challenge: The theme is UNDER (sdh a.p.)



My interpretation is UNDER THE TREE if we celebrate christmas it always gift...see my card bellow:


I colored the tree with green distress ink from ranger (I try to make it sooo light green then my card is not so BUSY)..the cat and the christmas ball I colored with copic marker.

Challenges:
Completely Christmas: Challenge #28: Anything Goes
(sdh a.p.)

Sister of Craft: Anything Goes (September) Challenge

Kreativeinkauf Challenge #18: Anything Goes/Alles geht (sdh a. p.)

Thanks for looking and happy sunday :)

Love, 




G+

28 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous image you've chosen, Monika! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful one layer card. You've managed to give it a feel of dimension with that masked border and image. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschoen, Deine Karte, Monika! Super, der Mittelstreifen mit der Rose als Hintergrund!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty use of the sketch! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Monika, love the image and colours, thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zwei sehr schöne Karten mit (unseren) neuen Stempeln!!! Dank dir nochmals fürs Mitbestellen.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ganz großartig! Danke für die Teilnahme bei der KE-C.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas card is so cute, along with the black cat peeking through the tree. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! May

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fabulous cards, Monika! Your inking and stamping on the first card re gorgeous - I love the orange colours. And your second card is adorable! That kitty peeking out from the tree is so cute! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever take on the cue card, Monika! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monika, that rose card is stunning in the bright, cheerful colors you used! Beautiful!!!
    Your sweet little Christmas card is a wonderful interpretation of this week's cue word! Love that little cat peeking out of the middle! :)
    Thank you so much for joining us again over at CASology! You are such a sweetheart leaving comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you did the right thing picking light green, I think you achieved what you aimed for this way. It's a fun image! I won't have time to join this one but my original thought was to use a pine tree stamp and one with two little birds to put under the tree:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Monika, I love the cute little Christmas tree.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for Heidi's special birthday blog hop
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Insert head smack here. Why didn't I think of this? Such a clever take on this week's challenge! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first card is bright and zesty! Love how you've masked out the central panel, with the bright rose as a focal image. Great idea.
    Your second card is pretty special too. You know i LOOOVE Christmas. That black cat in the Christmas tree is adorable. I can see it happening in our house this year. We have a new all-black baby cat and I think he'll be climbing our tree in December! LOL
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards! Your rose is beautifully colored and love how you masked the strip behind it, stunning. Your tree is so cute and beautifully colored too! All is well with me, thanks for checking on me dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AHA, I spy a cat in the tree!!! Our cat really does this!! VERY fun Monika, very FUN under the tree card. I hope all us well with you, glad you are getting so crafty lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow Monika!! Both of these creations are fabulous!! Love the CAS style on both and you really nailed the sketch on the top card!! Really beautiful job my friend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards Monika! I love the rich colors on the rose card and that image is so cute on your second card, love the cat!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love both of your cards, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Monika, Both cards are beautiful! Love the colouring of the rose and how you used the stamp to create your border. Your second card made me smile, it reminded me of Boris and his first Christmas with us, he was climbing the Christmas tree just like the cat in your card! We ended up taking the tree down on Boxing Day (2. Weihnachtstag). Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month. Good Luck! Monika DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome designs !! I love the rose card a lot :) Thank you again for sharing with STAMPlorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love both your cards- great use of colour. Thanks for playing along with STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely. The Christmas one is so cute. Love it. I love the flower one too. Great works and exciting.
    Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning CAS designs. Love the flower panel on the first and the pretty tree on the second.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger