Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2 Cards with two different Background I made



I missed my hubby, he was for two weeks went to Asia for a busines trip (India and Thailand)....wohooo it must be warmer than here in Germany....there he has no snow LOL I want be there toooo :)

Here is the card I made for him:




I colored the little Toucan Image (stamp from The Alley Way Stamp = Tropical Hideaway) with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor in green and orange.

The Background I punched some circle and use my distressed ink sponged it in orange and green.




I made a little mistake at the right side at the time I stamped the sentiment repeatedly...also I punched one circle and put there to covered my mistake :)



Challenges for my first card are:

The Male Room: Make Your Own Background Paper

Speedy Fox and Friends: Only Sponged Circles *** I WON THIS CHALLENGE YAAAYY :) ***


The Alley Way Stamps February Link Up


Click to Link Up!


----------------------------------------- 


My Second card I love the color combo on the challenge at  Stampin Royalti # 268:




I started make my Background with these set, as you know if I bought a Stamp, I will always use it again and again....please dont feel bored (LOL) cause I love much this Lawnfawn stamp "Argyle".



Then I stamped also my "old" (because at that time I never like having flower stamp LOL)  but "just bought" (now I need flower stamp *grinz*)  HERO ARTS Poppies stamp set and colored with this two colors from Kuretake Watercolor set (see the color blended it self ...I love this Watercolor set so much :) )




I try to follow the color as much as I can: (I am sorry with the Photo at night... its not so perfect)




I made the sentiment tag by my self by cutting the green and colored (pink) paper and stamped Happy and Spring:






I choose also the tiny dots sent from Vicki in USA...dear Vicki many many thanks for this sweet and cute tiny dots from SU :) I love it much :) 




I am not experted at coloring with water color and never try it before but this Kuretake Ganzai Tambi Watercolor set really help me much :) you can believe me...that I was not giving any effort to colored this poppies flowers.



This is the whole Photo of my card:


Challenge I love to join with my second card are:

Stampin´ Royalti #268: the color combo (see above)
*****I am Stampin´Royalti Goddess Pick yaaayyyy soo happy :) *****

Addicted to Stamp and More #133: Holiday


Stempelsonne Challenge #135: Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


Thanks for looking and happy wednesday :)

Love, 



G+

34 comments:

  1. Your sponged circle card is adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP SF&F Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your cards, Monika. I spent my first three years of life in Thailand. I don't remember much, but have pictures. By the looks of the photographs, it's very hot and dry there. I love how beautiful the jungle makes as a photo backdrop. I still have relatives in Thailand, so one of these days, I will make a trip to visit them. Hope your husband return safely to you and your family. Happy day to you, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poppies are beautiful, Monika! I'm sure making both your bright cards helped to deal with the cold winter for just a little while! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wedesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card for your husband is so cute and fun! I love the bright circles. Your second card is gorgeous! Your water coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monika, Loving the card for your hubby. It's so sweet and the wish you were here. He will love it. Great coloring too.
    The diamond background and flowers makes for a beautiful card. Great colors also. Wonderful work. You have really inspired me to make my own backgrounds. See tomorrow (Thursday) card. I made my own background. Great cards Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty cards Monika. you will enjoy using the poppies. It's one of my favourite Hero Arts stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you the clever bunny covering mistakes with punched pieces I am glad you shared this lovely circle card at SFF MFP .............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both fabulous cards Monika..loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ganz super gewerkelt. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stamping and watercolour, Monika. Your argyle background is fabulous too. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOOOOOHHHHH beide Karten sind wunderbar. Dein Mann wird sich freuen, eine soooo schöne Empfangskarte zu bekommen!!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure your husband liked your very sweet card for him. It probably made him smile so big. And those poppies are beautiful! I can see why you bought them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you are able to find some time to craft while hubby is gone as this can prove to be difficult with little ones! :) I love all of your creations here as you always make the most of your craft products and I admire this in you!! That bird is too cute and of course the flower card is just gorgeous!! Stunning job my friend!! Give those kiddos a big hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet of you making a card for your husband while he is away! The card is cute with those polka dots background!

    I love the Hero Arts flower on your card, too, Monika, very spring :)

    Thanks for the inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love those backgrounds - thanks for sharing your card at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! You Toucan card is so cute, bright and cheery. And just love the poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are great. Love the colours and the toucan. The harlequin stamp is lovely. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card again Monika. Thanks for joining us over at Stampin Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Monika,
    So glad to have you back, stamping with us at Stampin' Royalty! You made a cute card for our challenge this week. I really like the harlequin background! The tiny tags are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both cards are wonderful!!! You did a perfect job on the circle card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at MFF/SFF

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are both so beautiful! I am immediately drawn to the second one because I love pink! I like how you show the stamps you used! Hope you hubby gets home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such lovely cards, Monika! The first for your husband: ever so sweet! He'll absolutely adore it, as do I! Your second card, with the lovely flowers and pretty argyle background (don't ever worry about boring us with that stamp; you work magic with it!) is stunning! Thank you for sharing your holiday-inspired gem in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Monika your wayer colouring is getting so good as well as the wonderful backgrounds you have been making recently x

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a pretty card! Love your great coloring!Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How sweet of you to make a card for hubby. In our household I'm always the one traveling, but never for that long. Hubby doesn't make me any cards though,.. It's sweet and colorful and I really like that background (of course, because you're so great at making them).
    Your second card has such beautifully coordinated colors, that flower image is perfect for any occasion and you colored it so well...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another two wonderful cards, you're suc a creative lady!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards, Monika! My favourite is the second. The colours are soft and feminine and you did a great job colouring it. Well done!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations Monika on being one of our top picks at Stampin' Royalty with your pretty flower card. We love having you play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Saw your card over on STAMPIN royalty--congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bird card, stoo stinkin' cute!
    Poppies card is stunning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I do like the circle background you've made for the toucan card - it's fab. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    Love the poppy card too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger