Another new Month means another new challenge at Creative with Stamps challenge. This month we have a theme Easter.
And this is our newest Sponsor:
You can connect them with mini brads or mini eyelets and/or ribbon, etc...
They are great for mixed media projects and are a little thinner than others, so the projects will not be so bulky!
$25 Gift Certificate
(for RANDOM Winner)
I got this Image from my lovely friend in USA thats time we SWAP the stamped Images :) and I colored this Hero Arts Egg Basket with Peerless Transparent Watercolor.
I choose my new Woven embossing folder from We R Memory and gave a bit Tea Dye ink on the folder and run the paper under my Big Shot, the sentiment is tiny set sentiment from Lawn Fawn.
Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:
1. AAA Cards Challenge CAS Game #84: Watercolour
3. DLART March Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
4. Polka Doodles Week 8: Anything Goes
5. Glitter `N`Sparkle #228: Anything Goes
6. Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #1709: Anything Goes
7. The Crafty Addicts #34: Anything Goes/ Clean and Simple (CAS)
8. Double D Challenge: Think Spring
I also made this card and love to share with you in this post :)
First I stamped the Hero Arts mini House and Tree, then I sponged the background with this color, I colored with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker.
After that I took a white card stock and sponged this stencil:
I also used the Cloud Stencil I got from my lovely friend Billie in USA, and I always love to use it on my scene card :) I will then cut the Image with this stitched circle.
Here is the colored image in closed up, I also drew some white accent on the roof and on the leaves.
Challenge for my second card are:
1. Less Is More #317: Sketch #19
2. A Gem of A Challenge: Favourite Colour Combo (I always love pastel color combo)
3. Inspiration Destination #123: Anything Goes
4. Word Art Wednesday #272 - #273: Anything Goes
5. Stampin Royalti #364: Favorite Technique (I love watercoloring and also Sponging the stencil on my card)
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday :)