Thursday, May 25, 2017

PTI May Blog Hop Challenge Card and one Perfume Birthday Card in Pink



I am so happy to joining again at PTI Blog Hop May Challenge, this time they have this Photo inspiration:




I try my best to choose my ink that similar like Photo Inspiration above, not so easy :) and I have only less flowers stamp from PTI also I choose these flower stamps to make my own Background Paper.




The sentiment also from PTI and I stamped one flower with Distress Ink and I sprayed water too on that flower and stamped it on my white paper.



Challenges for my card are:

PTI May Blog Hop Challenge: see graphic above please

Mojo Monday #498:












A Snowflake Promise #40: Anything Goes

Always Fun Challenge #7: Anything Goes


613 Avenue #197 : Anything Goes

DLART May Linky Challenge: Anything Goes


Crafty Creations Challenges #342: Anything Goes (2/3)


Artistic Inspirations Challenge #179: Anything Goes




-------------------------------------

My second card I really inspired by the Photo Inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge



I was fallen in love with Marvelous Perfumes from The Ton. My lovely Friend Kim helped me to get my dream come through...I am soo happy as the post from USA came so fast..Kim was sent on Friday and the Post with this stamp set was came at Wednesday (4 Days from USA to Germany??? amazing) many many thanks dear Kim...now I can make many cards with Perfume Stamp set yaayy :)

I first stamped the Lips in two different size, its my old collection from TAWS. I embossed with gold. I took Gold paper and die cutting with MFT Dies. I embossed the white paper then sponged Distress Ink in Pink and gave that still "wet paper" Perfect Pearl. It looks in reality so shiny, I can promise you :)



I colored the Perfume bottle with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. I really love that the color can be changes in everyway...look how rich the pink color of the Peerless Transparent Watercolor on this photo:





The sentiment is from PTI, Die cutting the "HAPPY" using Gold paper and I did tripple it with white papers and the "Birthday" also from PTI.





Challenges for my second card are:

The Card Concept #74: (Clean and Layered) I inspired with the Pink Sofa and the Gold Lips Picture on the wall. The texture of the Sofa I added it with my embossing folder.





Tuesday Throwdown #344: Anything Goes

Aud Sentiment #180: Anything Goes + A Sentiment (3/5)

Crafting From The Heart #160: Anything Goes


Digi Choosday Week 21: Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes

Create And Makes #11: Anything Goes, Optional Theme Sketch

Delicious Doodles May Challenge: Embossing




Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Thursday :)

Love,  


G+

38 comments:

  1. Monika, love both of your cards. The one for the PTI Hop is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika, Both are very pretty! Especially like the first card with the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty floral card - and fun perfume card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zwei wunderschöne Karten :)
    Sonnige grüße,
    Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I love it. Your design fit so many challenges.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your stamping technique with the water! Very pretty with the mix of florals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the PTI Challenge, Monika !!

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I really love your take on the PTI blog hop challenge! Great idea to make your own background paper... and beautiful color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful mix of colors on your stamped panel, I do like this kind of 70s retro style. The blue card base was the right color choice for this design.
    You rocked the pink and gold combo too, ultra feminine and this style suits both teenaged girls and women our age. So cool, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are both so nice!! The PTI card is so cheerful! The water stamping turned out really nice. Love how you added all the pretty gold on your second card. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got those flowers almost exact!! Very pretty. That was freaky fast delivery from Kim!! I love all the gold you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty floral background for your pretty card for the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both are so pretty! The background of blooms ....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful all over pattern for your 1st card. And so glad to see your bright colors. Really pretty! You nailed the Card Concept challenge with the 2nd card. Perfect take! Love the lips, and the way you colored the perfume bottle, gorgeous! So glad you played along at the CC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Monika! Thanks for dropping by my PTI Blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are both beautiful Monika! Love how you created your own background - great job with both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your first card with such beautiful pattern in bright colors!!!
    And I love those gold lips with perfume bottle, so gorgeous, you make beautiful BG!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two awesome cards. You did a great job with the first card the colors are perfect. I love the second card. The lips and the perfume bottle go perfect together. Thank you for joining the DL.ART May Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh what fabulous cards Monika - love that second one, it is so classy!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great take on the photo inspiration and cute perfume card Monika, hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two fabulous cards, Monika! I like how you make your own backgrounds from stamping! Lovely job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is really cute! Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards - love the shimmer on the perfume bottle card!

    Super to see you playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice cards. I really like the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow wow wow!!! Both cards are exquisite. I love the pop of bright colours on the first and the second looks like it should me in a sparkly cabinet in a Perfumery! Those wet kisses and dreamy bottle are divine! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely cards!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card combining the PTI colors with the Mojo sketch! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great set of cards Monika! Love your perfume card- the background, colors and the gold are perfect for our Fresh and Elegant Challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am loving those gold lips, really like that perfume bottle, your creativity is blooming x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love those gold lips! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a lovely card. I love the perfume bottle, I can see why you are so excited. The lips and graphic background are gorgeous too.
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a fabulous creation!! Love the perfume bottle! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I LOVE the pink and gold on your concept card Monika. Love the perfume bottle, Love the card. Thank you for joining us at Morgan's Artworld ATG challenge. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  34. Both the cards are so beautiful Monika..My fav is second one..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute card, Monika! I love those gorgeous colors! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept this week!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger