Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Stamps #153 Butterflies Happy Birthday card in Yellow and Green and A Pink Jewellery Card






Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge



This time I used my Boo Bunny butterfly stamp. So in love with the shape of the butterfly..





I try my best to choose nearly the same colors like the photo inspiration. But I swear it was not easy. The green on the wings of the butterfly is different than the green as the color background. I used Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor to colored the main Panel.




The butterflies on the white paper I stamped using Distress Ink. Look how beautiful the Butterfly right?





One more zooming photo of my card, the sentiment is Avery Elle.





I hope I can inspired you to join our color challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Ikes World Challenge #88: Anything Goes (2/3)

Crafting with Friends #43: Anything Goes

FFC Jo`s Scrap Shack #189: Anything Goes


Polkadoodles Challenge Week 20: Anything Goes

DLART May Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 

Morgan`s Artworld #10: Anything Goes

Aud Sentiment #180: Anything Goes + A Sentiment (1/3)

--------------------------------------------

I also made this card and want to share here :)


For my card:

1. I first stamped and gave gold embossing powder on the Image. The Image is from Waffle Flower named First Step.
2. Then colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. 
3. For accent I added white gel pen on each jewellery.



  
4. For the left side I took my stencil and sponged it with pink Distress Ink.


5. The sentiment is from my old Hero Arts Clear stamp. In reality the card is so shiny with the gold embossing powder on it

  
Challenges for my second card are:

1. Less Is More Challenge #329: Geometric

2. Addicted to CAS #111: Pink 

3. AAA Cards CAS Game #90: Embossing

 

4. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: A Bit of Sparkle

5. CAS(E) This Sketch #222:  

 

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

25 comments:

  1. Du warst aber wieder fleißig und hast wunderschöne Karten gestaltet!!!
    Die Schmetterlingskarte gefällt mir ganz besonders gut.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love these cards! How beautiful. Your gems card for our geometric challenge at Less is More is totally fabulous with the intense pinks and gold embossing being perfectly set off by the lighter stripes to the side. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Monika! I love the colors and background on your butterfly card! Gorgeous gold embossing on your second card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Monika! Bravo!
    Thank you very much for coming
    to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES. Smile!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Monika! Your butterflies look amazing, perfect use of those blues and greens. Love that design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find color challenges really hard, but I'm trying to do more of those as different color schemes can completely transform a design and look. Very decorative butterfly design, I like how you stamp it so it goes over the edge.
    Your jewel inspired stamp is the perfect choice for the sketch and the colors are so right for jewels, almost shiny and translucent, like a real gem would be! I'm behind on blogland visits, I've had my mother in law on visit for almost a week, she goes home tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards! I love your butterflies; they are so beautiful!! And great job with the color combo, too; they are definitely tough for me. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous and beautiful cards Miss Monika! So in love with your beautiful butterflies, just amazing and what a fabulous background you created! Your second is so fun with all those beautiful and colorful gems, as sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are so creative and beautiful Monika! Love the coloring on butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two very pretty cards. The jewel one is fabulous. Your butterfly card is amazing - love the stamped background and the coloured panel is excellent. Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog


    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm, pink and gold look very delicious and luxurious in your card and the layout you've used works super well for these stamps! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful cards Monika - love the second one in particular - the gold and pink is stunning. Your butterfly stamp is stunning!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your cards are delightful Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is perfect for our challenge, Monika! Thanks for joining us again at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love butterflies and this card is stunning. I thought the butterflies on the white were gold embossed.. but no it's Ranger ink.. looks stunning. Love the look the butterflies that are painted are stunning. Very nicely done.. The second card is cute. Great look and fun sentiments on both. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those jewels are really looking juicy, so gorgeous! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wieder 2 sehr, sehr schöne Karten Sweety :)
    Eine schöner als die Andere!
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both cards are beautiful! I really love the butterfly one, the colors are amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful cards, stunning colours and designs. Loving your jewel-like embossing on the second card and a great take on our challenge over at AAA Cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both Cards look amazing. Lovely work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm back... with my Aud Sentiments hat on.. I love the butterflies and the color choices you are so creative and love your ideas. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  22. so very pretty We really hope you enjoy the fun over at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  23. A very beautiful card :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - DT Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful job with the greens and yellows, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty springlike cards! Thanks for sharing with the Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger