Wednesday, August 8, 2018

ATSM # 304 Clean And Simple Birthday Card





Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Clean and Simple



Here is the card I made..quick and very simple:





How I made my card:

1. Took my Dies and black paper. Die cutting this image.
2. Stamped the sentiment on the black paper and fussy cut by my self.
3. I also took the puncher for my grass and use the black paper too.
4. Adhere all on the kraft paper. 

The other photo of my card:






I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:

PIP CHallenge  Anything Goes





613 Avenue Create Challenge : Anything Goes-Create Your Own Designer Paper


A Snowflakes Promise Challenge : Anything Goes

TTCRD  Challenge Week of : Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge : Anything Goes with optional twist of Summer or Winter theme 
As You Like It Challenge




Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Monika and your silhouette couple are adorable!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dramatic and fabulous card Monika - love it :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Monika you made with the boy and girl.
    Can you tell who makes the dies.
    Salam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a 'Darling' card Monika. So sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, love this silhouette image Monika with great card color combo, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So incredibly cute and ultra simple, a CAS design at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, like the silhouette and how you grounded it with the black grass! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute silhouette Monika. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply adorable!!! Love that silhouette die-cut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the kraft color of your background. The awesome silhouette of the kissing couple and grass.. Great on fussy cutting the sentiment bubble.. Of course I love your work and mind thoughts of your creations. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH I LOVE this card!! The black on kraft is fantastic and that silhouette is just TOO CUTE!!! GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet image on your beautifully inked background, Monika.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger