Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Papercraft Challenges #17 A Radio tell Hallo, Danke







Another Tuesday? It means we have another new challenge at Papercraft Challenges this time the theme is ZIGZAG



Here is the card I made:






I colored the radio with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor the sentiment too.





I used my zig zag stencil and took the Distress Ink and sponged it. The Tag I took an old woodgrain Design Paper and I arrange the images and sentiment on the top of the tag.




I hope I can give you inspiration and if you like to join us please klick HERE :)

Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:

Digi Chooseday Week : Anything Goes

TTCRD Week of : Anything Goes


DLART  Linky Challenge: Anything Goes




613 Avenue Create : Anything Goes-Optional

A Snowflakes Promise : Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday :)


Love,  


G+

7 comments:

  1. Love the woodgrain impact tag, perfect touch of zig-zag stenciling, great card dear Monika!
    Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun card my friend! Love the radio image and your woodgrain background tag! So fun! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stencil. Great for your background and the tag is awesome. Love the images and cute sayings. Great colors. Awesome card my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Monika, I love the stenciled background and the woodgrain tag, that radio is so cute!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superschöne Karte und toller Hintergrund :)
    Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Start in die neue Woche!
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo and how well you’ve coordinated the greenblue and yellow colors throughout the whole design. Fun radio stamp and it seems fitting with the speech bubbles, like the sound is coming from the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Love the colors you used and those images are so fun. I also like how you used woodgrain against the green. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger