Sunday, December 30, 2018

Sunday Stamps Challeng #195 A Season Greetings Card and A New Year´s Card











Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge


Here is the card I made :








How I made my card:

1. I printed the Image on a white paper.
2. Colored it with Akashiya SAI Watercolor marker.
3. I took dark Grey paper and run under my embossing Folder (for the Card base).
4. To mimic the Color above I choose orange, light Grey, dark Grey and light blue Color for the Clouds. The Brown I added on the leaves. 
5. I took my Popcorn pen and added snow for effect on this Card.


One more Photo of my card:






I hope I can inspired you to join our Color Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:





Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #21:  Christmas/Winter/Holiday

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #201: Anything Goes







--------------------------------

I also made this Card for the end of the Year. 



How I made my Card...I was late to join the challenge on a Blog and found this Color is wonderfull also I made the Colors similar like the graphic here: (Challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare)





















I took some pieces of Post It and covered the area that I dont want to sponged. I took These Distress Ink Colors and sponged the Stripes Color one by one, but First I stamped the fireworks and embossed it in white.




Then I sponged the Black Soot at the Edge of the main Image.



Then I took dark blue cardstock and I stamped the Sentiment fom PTI, embossing it with White embossing powder and I arranged all as a Card.




I really like the look of the Color Stripes on this Card...the yellow help to make it more shiny Right :)

I love to joining These challenges:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #366-#367: Anything Goes

A Gem Of A Challenge #234: Anything Goes
INKSPIRATIONAL Challenge #177: CASE (that was my Card for Inkspirational Challenge #72 Imagine woohooo..I made it at year 2014)



My Time To Craft Challenge #387: Something New, I have bought My Dies New and not yet used till today :) 
Sweet Stampin´ Challenge: NEW (I have used this time my new DIES = the Buildings)
Creative Friday #221: Gutes Neues Jahr
In(K)spire_Me Challenge #382: Silvester/Neujahrspecial



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  

G+

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Monika love the wonky angles and textured snow-best wishes for the New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the bird and the "snow" on the branches. Perfectly created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful creation Monika...just love your sweet bird and your background is wonderful! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Monika - love the way you have incorporated the colours, and the wonderful textured base panel
    Richest blessings for 2019
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these are gorgeous cards Monika. Very pretty.
    Happy you have joined us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    Dawn ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring of that bird is amazing Love the 'snow' applied too .Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry
    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, Monika...this is SO amazing. I love the dry embossed background, the gorgeous image, and your overall design. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful for your participation in our challenges, and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your talents with us. I hope to see lots more of your wonderful creations in 2019.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Spectacular New Year card! Some great techniques used here are the result is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Happy New Year!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Monika, thanks for stopping by on my blog. I wish you a happy and healthy 2019 ! Thanks for your kind word about my card. I´ve ordering 2 or 3 time a year at PTI. Lots of postage but it´s worth.

    Your cards are fabulous. Love the "NEW YEAR" ones. The fireworks, the house silhouttes, background - everything looks great.

    See you in Blogland, Hugs

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Monika!! The new year card is so delightful 💕💕💕. Thank you for stopping by on my blog! I love the techniques you used here which gives amazing output 💕💕💕. I wish you a richly blessed 2019. Hugs!! Raga.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much beautiful here! Love them all! Thanks so much for playing along at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card!Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both absolutely stunning, like the coloring and snow on the first one and the background is amazing on the second one! Wishing you a healthy and joyful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty cards. Love the bird and your coloring. Gorgeous. Love it.. The city scape is awesome and the rays of sky look wonderful. Happy New Year.. Hugs and hope its a blessed year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Monika!! Hope you had a great Holiday Season! Your cards are gorgeous! Love that bird image and your coloring! So pretty! That rainbow city scape card is really increcibly done!! :) I want to thank you for stopping in with your kind comments my friend!! I have replied to your questions on my blog in case you don't get the e-mail for that. Best wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year in 2019!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty in festive color and designed so balanced in each one! Love all of them Monika!
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year with a lot of craft, filled with all joy and happiness! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I came for the Christmas bird card and stayed for the New Year's card. What a great collection! I love that you took the Sunday Stamps graphic literally on this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous New Year card, great skyline and fireworks!
    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful re-make of your old design! The fireworks look very colorful and festive, it's a perfectly fun and happy looking card for the New Year! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two beautiful cards Monika! I love the sweet bird image on your first card and WOW what a gorgeous background on your second card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Monika, I can't take my eyes off of your amazing sponged background! It's the coolest thing ever, and a wonderful CASE off of your lovely original. Thank you for sharing your amazing creation at Ink~

    ReplyDelete
  22. 1. The bird is perfectly colored and I like the textured look of the snow. Traditional Christmas style, very timeless and pretty.
    2. The inked sky is nothing but totally spectacular! A card with a big wow factor! So glad to see it in the gallery at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous. Love the scenery! Thank you for joining a gem of a challenge. Hugs ,Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger