Thursday, February 13, 2020

ATSM Challenge #376 Flower Birthday Card




Hallo my Blogland friend, soo sorry I am late to Posting this :), we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Anything Goes





Here is the Card I made:






How I made my Card, it was really simple and easy:

1. I  stamped the lovely Penny Black stamp (ist a gift from Miss Kim) to Miss Kim many thanks for the lovely stamp :)

2. I  colored the Flower with Akashiya  SAI watercolor.
3. I took my stencil and sponged blue Distress Ink behin the Flowers.
4. The white paper is stamped with Happy Birthday Sentiment.
5. Added the Sentiment with double side tape.

I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

12 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Monika.. love that background behind the flowers, it hows them off wonderfully
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Monika. I like the lattice work and the wild flowers. Great colors and look. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with your ombre stenciling and the lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty card, Monika and I love the soft stenciled background!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very pretty, Monika! Thanks bunches for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sweet pink posies against that amazing blue background is just beautiful. Your cards looks like springtime to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again...makes me so happy to see that you are using the stamps! Made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Monika ! Love these long stemmed pretty flowers. So beautifully highlighted with the blue stencilled background. Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card, beautiful design.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart hurts for you, I'm so sorry Monika. Prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monika, I just heard about the accident and I am so sorry. Thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to have you back, Monika. Hope you are doing well. Your card is very beautiful. I love the delicate flowers against the lattice background.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger