Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love card in Blue

I made this card using a very nice sketch from Card Patterns.




I am entering this Card into the following challenges:




1. Card Patterns Sketch number 51
2. Cook Up A Card - Recipe Challenge the recipe is :

  • 2 Hearts.

  • 1 Stamp.

  • & some Paper Peircing.
I pierced the edge of the Card Stock. I used the Digi Images for the main Images and using one leaves Stamp for making my self PP for the heart.
3. Charisma Cardz the challenge is MALE, this card is for a young man who just fall in love with a lady....
4. Simon Says Challenge the theme is LOVE
5. By the Cute And Girly their theme for February challenge also LOVE
6. C.R.A.F.T challenge their theme is Digi Colouring
7. SophistiCat Challenge Blog their theme is STITCHING, I made faux stitching in the edge of the Paper.

How to:

First I cut the Images from DIGI Images and colored it with my Pencil Color and gave a wet brush on it. Stamped many leaves on the main image at the edge of the paper. Put the PP like the Sketch and pierced the edge of the Cardstock. Stamped again the leaves on a piece of white paper, cuted it out as a Heart and arrange like the Sketch.

I hope the design team member from each challenge like my card :)

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

7 comments:

  1. lots of challenges with one card Monika. It is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little couple and great use of that sketch. Thanks for sharing at By the Cute and Girly this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab!! I love the leaved that you have stamped on the edges! thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining the Sophisti-cats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great card & I'm so glad you found us.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sophisticats this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing with Cook Up A Card again, Monika. Your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love it, fab for a Male, thank you for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger