Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cup Cake Christmas Card

Another card I made for a challenge on My Grafico Christmas Challenge :



I used this cute Freebie from My Grafico.com the name of this Freebie is  X-MAS Freebie  for this challenge on My Grafico Christmas Challenge :


This is my card using the Freebie from My Grafico :



Here is closed Photo of my card :



Challenges :

Hodge Podge Shop - anything goes

Sew Many Challenges - Red and Green

Crafty Creations Challenges - Christmas is Coming

Christmas Stampin - anything goes


Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great Sunday :)

Love,


G+

7 comments:

  1. super cute Monika. Love the little xmas tree on the top of your cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely.. love the colour combo :)

    Thanks for joining us at SMC Card challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!
    Thanks for join us at SEW MANY Challenge, hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute. love the Christmas tree topper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! That looks delicious. Thanks for joining us at The Hodge Podge Shop this week!

    Hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute, Nika... The topping of the cake is an x'mas tree..

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger