Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thinking of you in Orange

I use this sketch from BUGABOO Blog,


I like to join the challenge on Bugaboo Blog named BUGABOO BIRTHDAY BASH, today we must make a card using the sketch Provided, this is my take on :



I am so sorry with the Photo, I made the card after my school (finish 16.00 and made card 19.00) also no sunshine anymore also this Photo I made with Blitz :)

Challenge I joined with this card :

Bugaboo Birthday Bash : Sketch (sdh ada pemenangnya)
OLLCB : Bling it on (sdh ada pemenangnya)
Resq Challenge : COLOR THERAPY (make a card with bright bold colors!)


Thanks for looking and have a nice day :)

Love,


Monika

G+

13 comments:

  1. Such a great "TOY" card! Love the orange. Thanks for playing along with Bugaboo's birthday challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Monika.. It does get hard to take the photos at night with no sunlight. You did a good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Monika,I love your card fabulous colours.Thanks for sharing this with us at Ooh La La .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Nika... Love the image and the way you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love how you colored her hair! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is perfect for this challenge! Great embellies and DP! We hope you will be back next week to join us for Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card! love the paper! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo birthday challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors! Great coloring of her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie love the colouring of her hair
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger