Monday, March 17, 2014

A birthday card with Sketch Saturday



Quick post from today, I use this sketch from Sketch Saturday #301:



to make this card, the stamping Image I have got from a Friend as we exchange stamping Images...it was 2010 woow long time ago... :)



I try to make this card using my friends (who will have birthday soon) favorite color, pink and orange...hope the color combo is good :), as I dont like my card so bulkie, also I put only three flowers on there...:)

The Background Paper I have stamped with Strip Background stamp from Hero Arts with orange ink on an orange design paper.



Challenges I love to join:

Charisma Cardz Challenge: Birthday Girls (sdh a.p.)

Keep It Simple: Streifen/Stripes (sdh a.p.)

Addicted To Stamp and More: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)


Thanks for looking and have a great Monday :)


Love,



G+

12 comments:

  1. Your friend will love this bright and lovely card.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colouring. Your friend will be so pleased. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour combo Monika! So glad you joined in the fun @ Keep It Simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Monika! The image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the layout, great colours and sweet image. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Monika, I love the pink and orange. My favorite color combo is purple and orange. I love the little flowers, great touch and great coloring on the image. Your friend will love this and since it's from you she'll love it more. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Monika. You friend will be very happy with this. The colour combo is perfect for girl's birthday. Have a great week.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Charisma this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Monika, love your coloring - quite expert! By the way - you are already on my birthday calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet, summery and girly! I like this color combo too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger