Sunday, April 23, 2017

Rainbow Umbrella Card and A Friendship CAS Card



Normally I do not post 2 times in a Day (too much work for a mother like me LOL) but I have made this two cards in about 45 minutes ago and I am happy to sharing it today with you my bloggy friend. To look for Sunday Stamps Challenge DT Card, please Klick HERE.


I love the Rainbow colors...its always since I was a little girl :) and I am so happy to see challenge theme Rainbow at Addicted to CAS challenge :) I remember I have umbrella Stamp set from Mama Elephant and I would love to colored it in rainbow color this time.





I colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. I choose Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple and Magenta and start again with Red, Orange and Yellow for the last two umbrella. I added the sentiment from Create A Smile and the Raindrops also from the same set from Mama Elephant named Chance Of Rain.





For accent I drew the faux stitches on the edge of my sentiment and I can called my card is finished.




Challenges for my card are:

1. Addicted to CAS #109: Rainbow





2. April 2017 Crafty Awesomeness Challenge: Anything Goes (2/3)

3. Colour Crazy Challenge #16: Anything Goes (2/2)

4. Polka Doodles Week 16: Anything Goes

5. Simon Says Stamp Blog: Work It Wednesday April: April showers bring May Flowers

6. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Showers and/or Flowers

7. The Sisterhood of Crafters: Stamp It (2/3) 

8. HLS April Watercolor Challenge: 


 
















------------------------------------------




I also made a card for Grow Challenge at CASology :) first I cant decided which stamp I will used this time...then I see this cute Mama Elephant stamp set and I think I can make it as a grow Lamb (from tiny to be a biggest one) ...but hmmm it has only a little one and the bigger what I should do then? I took the MFT stamp set they have a "tree stump" one..and I stamped it on the right side of the last lamb. Then I stamped an extra lamb on a piece of white paper. All I colord with Akashiya SAI Watercolor Marker.



Here is the finished card I made. I drew by my self the grass and after it I took clear water with my brush and used it to spread the green color under the grass.




Here is the set I used for making my card:




Then I found this nice sentiment...I was looking for sentiment for about half an Hour and could not found word GROW...also I took this one and I think its also fit with this three lamb that make a friendship. What do you think?  :)



Challenges for my Tag are:

CASology Week 245: Grow




Sunny Day Crafting April Challenge: Spring (3/3)

SheepSki Design Challenge #1: Anything Goes (2/3)

Sweet Stampers Challenge #6: Animals (2/3)

Inci Wincy Designs Challenge: So So Cute

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  


G+

41 comments:

  1. Your umbrella rainbow is fantastic ... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sich is such a cute and beautiful CAS card Monika.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first card with the rainbow umbrellas. I need that sentiment. It's been so rainy here. We are known for the rainy state and this would be perfect. I love the stitched drawn lines. Beautiful card.. I can see it winning.
    the second card with the sheep looks so cute. Darling images and great coloring. Cute sentiment.. Great cards my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are just fabulous but the umbrella card is my favorite and I love the message! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Stamp It’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards, Monika! I love how you added raindrops to your umbrellas and your little sheep are so sweet! Great job combining challenges, too! So glad you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both absolutely darling cards and great sayings Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monika, both cards are adorable! I really love those little lambs...too cute! Thanks for joining us at CASology, I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are super quick now! Love the rainbow umbrellas and the little sheep card is super sweet too dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards Monika! Love the rainbow umbrellas, and the sheep one is too cute! I am sorry for not visiting you. Actually believe me, not being able to comment at all. I seldom have time to make cards nowadays, and I post whenever I find time. My daughter fractured her ankle 2 weeks back and life is so crazy busy because of that.
    Since January I have no helper too, so lot of work, sitting down to make only important cards! It will be like this for another month at least. I hope you understand. I will try to catch up on commenting.
    I hope the temperature rises up for you, 5 degree is very cold for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAs cards love the colours of the umbrellas Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Crafting challenge week 16. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both Cards are great but my favorite is the Umbrella Card. I like the Sentiment and the CAS style.

    Imke~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're right, Monika, your sweet lamb card did make me smile! It's very clever and cute!! I'm glad you like your birthday card! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards, Monika! I love rainbows too, so I am very fond of your first card with its row of fun and colourful umbrellas! The second card with its three sheep made me laugh - so cute, and a great idea for the CASology cue!! I love that you popped one of those sheep on a tree stump! What a creative idea! The sentiment is so true too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology. LOVE seeing you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are really cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  15. So bunte Regenschirme kann man in München sicherlich gut brauchen! Schneit es immer noch??? Die Schafe sind total nett!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beide Karten sind superschön gestaltet aber die Schäfchen -Karte ist der Hit!
    Glg, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you have the sheep growing in size which goes so well with your sentiment. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love both of these wonderful cards, Monika. Your rainbow card is so bright and happy, and I adore your wonderful sheep friendship card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card Monika I love the brollies, how you sized the sheep and great sentiments on both
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello dear...your umbrella rainbow card is fabulous,so creative and just gorgeous design...thank you for stopping by at my blog and leave some love...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute card! I love those little sheep! Thank you for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenge.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Two fabulous and fun cards! I love your rainbow of beautiful umbrellas and your sweet sheep are just too darn cute. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Monika, Thanks for visiting my blog, for the Rainbow challenge. I LOVE your soft watercoloured umbrellas. If I had one of those, I'd pray for rain every day, just to use it :)
    I like your faux-stitching on the sentiment tag, too. A nice little touch.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Monika!! I love your sheep card. They grow across the card. Nicely done and creative. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooohhh, these umbrellas are so colorful, Monika! I think they will make the recipient smile even on a rainy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. So awesome, love those colourful umbrellas. Thanks so much for playing along at Colour Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Two great cards Monika! Love the rainbow umbrellas and your take on the CASology cue is just awesome!
    Thanks for joining CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Monika your cards are really amazing and looks so fantastic.♥
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our Animals / Tiere challenge by Sweet Stampers Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Monika, both cards are so pretty.

    I love the CAS-style and the sheep are so cute.

    Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Sweet Stampers Challenge.
    Hugs Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOVE that rainbow of umbrellas! CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous cards!! Such wonderful designs! Love the umbrellas!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  32. Two super cards and lovely stamping on both, many thanks for joining in with our April challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love those colorful umbrellas! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the rainbow themed umbrellas! So much colour on a dreary day, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Two lovely cards, the rainbow umbrellas are lovely and the little sheep are just adorable

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love both of these cards. The colours on the umbrellas is lovely, wish it would stop raining.The little sheep are fun too, love how you have them growing and another great sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us a Sheep Ski Designs for our 1ST blog challenge. Hope to see you again.
    Jean XX

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow a colorful card in these rainy April days. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps. Alma

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fun cards! Thank you for sharing your rainbow colored umbrellas at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  39. 1: a decorative and cheerful design. Even if it rains:) you used the colors well, great combinations. I never do anything with rainbows, my minds go blank, too many colors for me...
    2: cute,cute, cute! Your design idea here is just brilliant! Perfect sentiment for these sheep and of course the challenge theme!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Super sweet cards. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger