Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sunday Stamps #160 Christmas card in Red and Yellow





Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Sketch Challenge





I like to change the position of the sketch and use it as Christmas card in Yellow. I took my old old designer paper and took also the glitter red paper for my sentiment.







This paper is really glittery I love to use it. And this time I dont have any coloring job on this quick card. Only I drew the line between the M E R R Y.




I hope I can inspired you to join our Sketch Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

CHNC 349: Anything Goes (optional theme: add some sparkle)

Christmas Card Challenge #20: Anything Goes 

TTCRD Week : Anything Goes

HLS  Watercolour Challenge : Anything Goes

Jo`s Scrap Shack Challenge : Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Challenge Week : Anything Goes

Creative Finger Challenge : Anything Goes

Crafty Friends Challenge : Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create : Anything Goes

Stamping Sensation:  Anything Goes

Digi Stamps4Joy : Anthing Goes

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge : Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge : Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Monika. An interesting colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling cheery Christmas card Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Christmas card is great. I would never thought yellow and red would go with Christmas but I like the cheerful feel. Sweet great card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika, this is such a fun Christmas card! I love the non traditional yellow with the Christmas DSP! I hope you are having a great week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas card...love your strings of lights and all the sparkle, just so fun and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Monika! Love the strings of Christmas lights and your glittery sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and cheery card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! It's such a bright and happy card! :)
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger