Wednesday, September 13, 2017

ATSM #259 Birthday Card with A Flower in A Vase

























Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Clean and Simple




I have ordered this lovely stamp from the TON and my lovely friend Kim helped me with this order, many thanks sweet Miss Kim. I took the set and made this (as simple as I can) card, for this week theme CLEAN AND SIMPLE card. Easy colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. The sentiment is PTI.








One More Photo of my card:













I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:

Jo`s Scrap Shack #205: Anything Goes (1/3)

Crafty Creations Challenge #350: Anything Goes(1/3)


The Crafty Addicts Challenge #40: Anything Goes (1 Month) (1/3)

Creative Moments Challenge #126: Anything Goes (1/3)


Day Dreamer Challenges #2: Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #300-#301 : Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination #133: Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Clean And Simple



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

14 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Monika - love the simple but elegant design
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhh wie schööööön ist das denn!!!
    Diese schlichten Karten liebe ich, leider gelingt es mir nicht oft, so schöne Sachen herzustellen. Das hast du prima gemacht!!!
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty CAS card, Monika! Coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower and vase, Monika! CAS-ilicious!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. I love the one flower and the vase. Great colors and CAS. I bet it feels good to craft after not for so long. Hugs and glad your back so I can enjoy your posting..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Monika. I really like your watercolour treatment - reminds me of a still life painting!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully watercolored, Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Monika! It's so pretty & beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! what a beautiful CAS card Monika..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful...love the simplicity of your card, that vase and single flower is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in The Crafty Addicts Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger