Sunday, December 31, 2017

Sunday Stamps #169 "Happy New Year with 2 Radio" Card








Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge






For my card I took the stencil and sponged with pink and light blue Ranger Distress Ink. Then I stamped the Radio (Create A Smile Clear Stamp) choose the pink and Navi Blue color and colored it with my Peerless Transparent Watercolor. Fussy Cut it self. I also choose the light blue and light green for the inside of the radio.







The sentiment GOOD NEWS is from the same Create A Smile Stamp Set and the Happy New Year is PTI Stamp. I also took the light blue watercolor and masked and colored the top and bottom area of my card.





I hope I can inspired you to join our Sketch Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
DLART December Linky Challenge: Anything Goes



Cute Card Thursday Challenge #510: Anything Goes
A2Z Scrapbooking December Challenge: Make It Pop


Sugar Pie Design #38: Anything Goes

QKR Stampede #275: Snowmen or Snowflakes or Anything Goes








Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

19 comments:

  1. Eine tolle Karte hast du gemacht: aus einem Radio kommt die Nachricht:Gute Nachrichten, aus dem anderen Gutes Neues Jahr. Was das wohl für gute Nachrichten sind???
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Monika! Happy New Year, my sweet friend, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the sponged background and the talking radios! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun design!! Great job! Thanks for joining us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute idea for the radios.. I wouldn't know what to do. I like this. The stencil background looks great. Fun creative card. Happy New Year my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monika, Such a delightful card. I love the radios. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun with awesome design, what a great start of the year sweetie!
    Wishing you and your family A very Happy New Year 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card Monika - love the concept and how you have incorporated the challenge colours
    BLessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute New Year's card, like the colors from the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever card; I love your creation. So cute. Thanks for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the delicate sponged stencilled background and the vintage radios
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card Monika, I love the lightly stenciled background!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I certainly hope the new year brings lots of good news. You've got so many fun stamps, some I'd pass by in a store as I wouldn't think of how to use them, but seeing how you use them makes me go 'aha'! Happy New Year, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Monika! I love the background you've created, it's so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute! love your background for these stamps--thanks again for joining in at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling card & love the background! What a cute way to start the new year! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun card, Monika! I love the combo of the two opposing colors on the background. This reminds me of the movie The Brave Little Toaster, if you've ever seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Monika, this is so cute! Love how they are having a conversation! LOL! The stenciled background is perfect! HAPPY NEW YEAR, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun card you created! Love your unique new years announcement! Happy stamping, Monica! hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger