Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sunday Stamps #177 Happy Birthday with Spa Lady Image





Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge:






Here is the Card I made:







I took a white cardstock and colored with this 3 Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolorI try to mimic the color combo above:




I took also the lovely stamp from Ellen Hutson and colored it with my Peerless Transparent Watercolor.


I cut by my self the cucumber and I love this images they are really cute dont you think so?




One more photo of my card:





I hope I can inspired you to join our Colour Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:


1. QKR Stampede #292: Anything Goes

2. Crafters Castle Challenge #4: Anything Goes

3. TTCRD Week of 17. April: Anything Goes

4. DLART  Linky Challenge: Anything Goes



5. 613 Avenue Challenge #208: Anything Goes
6. Cards in Envy: Birthday party  
*In The Mail Box of Cards in Envy yaaay so happy me :)*
7. Crafting With Friends Challenge #65: Anything Goes
8. Creative Fingers Challenge #145: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

19 comments:

  1. Such a sweet birthday card...it looks just as sweet on your blog as it does in person!!! Love all your wonderful green, looks so bright and beautiful on your incredible card. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the colors and the cute images. The fussy cutting is great so you can add depth and more details. Love your card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I LOVE the background and the coloring on the Spa girl is fantastic. Such a fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Monika - love your cucumber!! The images and colours on this are absolutely gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Monika. A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card. I love these images! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Der Hintergrund ist mal wieder wunderbar.
    Die Dame sieht richtig gesund aus - bei den vielen Vitaminen kein Wunder!!!
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blue and green color combo, Monika! I'm so glad to see you playing along in our Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and fun Monika! I love all of the spa images and your gorgeous color combo!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stamps you used, you’ve got a great eye for picking out fun and versatile stamps. And you rocked this color scheme, Monika, such a sweet and feminine card where everything is perfectly put together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those colors are perfect for a spa day and the images are great!!! You make ME want a spa day (no such thing in Montana...LOL). Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe, so cute and so fresh and lemony. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week with your lovely card.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable, fabulous design and coloring, great take on the inspiration photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Monika, I LOVE this fun card! The spa lady makes me smile! I wish I was having a spa day! You rocked this challenge, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is very spa like! Love the colors and your take on the EH spa lady image. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That'a awesome Monika! The colors work just perfectly with your images, love the background too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger