Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stamp with Fun Challenge #45

I made this card using a very nice sketch from FTL 76 but without sentiment and ribbon (I was forget it LOL)

This card made for a challenge from Stamp With Fun. We must put HEARTS on our card. This is I come with



I stamped the LOVE from Hero Arts on a white paper. Punched out the CB Paper with 1" Puncher. Put all together with double tape foam. Piercing all the edge of the card stock. Gave a white pen on the piercing area to make it looks like faux stitching.



I hope the DT member like my card :)

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

5 comments:

  1. simple, elegant, white, pink, and red.....good colour.....really I love this one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku suka yg iniiii :)
    simpelllll bgtttt tp ttp keyeennn mbak :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and pretty! Love the color combo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger