Sunday, April 18, 2010

A baby Carriage number 2

This week I like to make a baby carriage card :) this images is so cute and you can see it in Digi Doodle Shop. The named of the Digi Stamp is Baby Set For Boy .

I used this sketch from Sweet n´Sassy Stamp Challenge Blog : (They have 1st Anniversary)



This is my take on the sketch above :




This is the Photo of my card more closer :



This card is for the following challenge :

1. Cute Card Thursday : Touchy Feely
2. Caardvarks : Baby Card
3. The Sweet n´Sassy Stamp Challenge Blog : The Sketch

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

12 comments:

  1. what a sweet card, Monika! love hose cute flower buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Monika! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monika, what a sweet and cute card! Love the flowerbuttons! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hi hi....so cute.....I love your colour Sista Nika.....

    hugs: Susan quilling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamp. I like the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!! I love how you have added the flower buttons to the wheels on the stroller. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of buttons on your project!!!! Great shout out for the store! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card, the flower buttons are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those pretty flower buttons and how you used them for wheels! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!! Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG that is so cute.... I am working on a card today using the baby carriage too....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh how sweet!!! I so love what you did with the buttons.. Just adorable hun!!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger