Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby Carriage

I made this card for a challenge from 2 Sketches 4 You.

This is a very sweet sketch from Kazan to follow :



This is my take on that sketch above :



I did paper piecing for the Baby Carriage, you can see here in this photo :



I have not Ribbon with Lace, also I gave glue under the green ribbon and put my lace, also this ribbon looks have lace on the edge :)

Supplies:
Stamp : HERO ARTS E3999 Park Pram
Ink : Memories Artprint Brown
Paper : from my Supplies
Ribbon : from my Supplies
Lace : from my Supplies

Thanks for looking :) I hope you have wonderfull sunny day ....

Love,

G+

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card... I love the simple elegance of it....


    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika, your card is really sweet!! I love the paper piecing and the colours you've chosen. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a kind comment. Viel Glück

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby card! Love that carriage image! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!! LOVE that baby carriage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Monika! I love the vintage baby carriage and the lace you used.

    In response to your question on my blog...the tomato with the word happy all around it was a sticker (from Cosmo Cricket) and I spelled out the word birthday with some mini alphabet stickers from My Little Shoebox. No stamps were used on that card.

    Thanks for visiting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monika-Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. What a beautiful card! Great take on the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Monika, love the vintage stamp!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous card, I love the pram image :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card Monika. Lovely carriage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your paper piecing is beautiful! love the antique feel of your card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the use of ribbon and lace and the vintage feel of your card. Excellent ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger