Sunday, March 30, 2014

A wedding card for my friend's friend




A friend of mine asking me to make a wedding card...he want that with the name of the couple and with wedding bell...also using this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches (sdh a. p.) I made my card:


This is the card I mean, he said he doesnt like, if the card look CAS also "please not a simple one"...also I normally like to make CAS card but this time a bit more layer on my card :)




The Image is from Daisy Doodle (but the store is already closed :(( ) and the sentiment I wrote on the Word.doc and print out on the white paper.


   
The doily and the main Image I gave distressed with Tea Dye distress ink and gave a bit stamping image at the edge of the main Image. The sentiment also the same. For the wedding bell I colored the ball with white embossing pen and gave gold embossing powder on it and embossed it. The Wedding bell I colored with copic marker.




Challenges I love to join:

Addicted to stamp: Wedding Card 

World Play Saturday: Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)

One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)

Sweet Pea Stamp Blog: Use Distressing on your Project (I distressed with the Tea Dye ink at the edge of the Image and the sentiment and also the Doily) (sdh a. p.)

Sister Act Card Challenge #50: Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge: Anything Goes (Must always use an Image) (sdh a. p.)

Thanks for looking and have a great Sunday :)


Love,

G+

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wedding card Monika..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monika! First, your sweet comment on my blog has made my day absolutely sparkle! I'm thrilled you want to follow me (although my card-making is so very basic!). Your wedding card: stunning! Bells, flowers, the personalized name banner, the doily and background paper make for a card that I know your friend will be delighted to give to the bride and groom. One of a kind - and one that will treasured! WOW!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous wedding card Monika. I love the stamping you did around the edges, a beautiful sketch too, and great idea to personalize it with the recipient's names.
    Thanks so much for playing along in my March wordplay saturday challenge and for your sweet comment on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous!! I love how you stamped on the names and around the main image! Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding card! Love how you personalized it with the couple's name! The bells are a lovely traditional image! Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly beautiful Monika. This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Monika. Love how you've used distress inks to give the card a vintage feel. Really beautiful and the gold accents make it truly elegant.
    Thanks for stopping by leaving a sweet comment. Always a pleasure to hear from you, sweetie!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure your friend like the wedding card you made - it really is special. The image is wonderful and a perfect wedding day image.

    Thank you so much for playing along with the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card,
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card Monika. I'm sure it will be well received. The distressing is just perfect and I love the doily too.

    Thanks for playing along this week for our Anything Goes challenge at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your lovely wedding card for the Sweet Pea Stampers 'Distress to the max' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely wedding card - they are fun to make
    aren't they? Thanks for joining us at
    Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty wedding card!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck in the drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ich wusste gar nicht, dass Du auch Vintage machst - sehr vielseitig bist Du! LG Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the wonderful comments you leave on my blog. It's always uplifting to get a message from you. It makes my day. Thanks and big hugs..
    Love this darling card you did and the layout is great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning! I just love that backing paper and your distressing the distress-ink stamping is gorgeous! Thank you for joining this week at OSAAT! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Card - Love the distressing - Thanks for playing along at the SWEET PEA STAMPERS challenge this time- Good luck- Sue (sps DT)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger