I made another purple (my favorite color ever :) )card for HOP TO STOP at Becca´s Blog :
She is holding a HOP and here is why:
You see, purple is the colour of National Domestic Violence Awareness month.
1 in 3 women will experience domestic violence over the course of their lifetimes.
Let that sink in - 33% of all the women you meet.
And women aren't the only people who are affected! Women, men, transgender - gender doesn't matter. Domestic violence is something that exists regardless of gender, socioeconomic status, religion, education level, etc.
Here is her Rule:
THE RULES (oh those pesky things...)
If you'd like to participate in the Hop to Stop, here's how it works:
- 1 - Make a card that FEATURES purple (I LOVE PURPLE YAAAYYY)
- 2 - Link it up below before October 14, 12noon CST
- 3 - New creations only please, no backlinking allowed
- 4 - Provide a link back to the Hop! (it would be great if you put the badge in, too!)
- 5 - You MUST comment on at least the 3 entries before you to be eligible to win (be a good neighbor) buuuuuuut visiting the sponsor blogs/shops is HIGHLY encouraged. (hey - they are pretty generous and it would be great if we could thank them! There might even be an extra special top-secret prize in it for someone - wink* wink*)
I stamped this lovely Japanese Girl and colored it with my copic markers.
I love these Japanese paper
and I try to use some of them and made my own stripes Design paper.
Here is the whole look of my card, I stamped a bit Japanese/Chinese words with purple ink at two edge. I am sorry I dont have a good sentiment for this Image also I only choose HELLO sentiment.
Click HERE to join the HOP at Becca´s Blog.
Another challenge I love to join with this card are:
Crafting With An Attitutede #8: Anything Goes (2/3)
Crafty Girls Creations #6: Anything Goes(2/3)
Craft Your Passion #283: Anything Goes (1/3)
Crafting From The Heart #81: Anything Goes (1/3)
Stamps & Fun = Creativity #263: Monochrom (purple)
Thanks for looking and happy tuesday :)