Hallo dear my Blogland friend, I am so sorry that I was not visiting blogland since last week it because at 19 February 2016, my sister Morina get Married with her viance Sven near Cologne.
I was there and helped her to translate what the man at the "wedding registration office" said. (She just learned German and it is not an easy languange...I need more than 5 years to understand some new words and grammar...better say, my english is better before I learnt German :))
Here are some pictures of her and her Husband. She was so happy and I am happy too, now she is not more alone and also lives in the same country Germany. (Eventhough I need 6 Hours by train to visit her :) )
Me as Translator, Morina my Sister, Sven Henrik and his Sister Silke
She wear Kebaya it is Indonesien Traditional Cloth.
The Happy couple : Morina and Sven Henrik
Now about the card I made, I have seen a lovely Video From Jennifer Mc Guire and really want to try her technique... to follow her step by step, I ordered a new Distress Ink (Blue Print Sketch). Here is the process I did:
1. Stamped the Hero Arts Wood stamp and embossed it with white embossing powder.
2. Sponged all area with Distress Ink.
3. I took brush and water and I gave some water to the petal of the flower.
4. Then I took Red, Yellow and Green distress ink and colored some area of the flower.
5. I cut the blue panel and put (in the middle) on a white card stock with glue and using MFT DIE-Namics (Basic Stitch Lines) I made some stitched on my card.
6. Some clear pearl finished my card.
More detail from my card:(I am new at this technique please forgive me with the coloring of the flower it is not perfect :))
CASology Week 186: Distress
A2ZScrapbooking: Masking (I did masking for the white area :)) (2/5)
Inspiration Destination #74: Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Creation #60: Anything Goes
Work it Wednesday Feb 2016: Floral
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy thursday :)