I knew that now so many challenges ask Valentine Card..but..... I have only less stamp with HEART..ooh oooh what can I do :). And I dont want to buy more stamp with heart...cause I only use it around February :)
Ok as I took all things from the carton and put in my drawer of my cabinet..I found this OLD "LOVE" stamp, I ever bought and never inked. Here are the stamps I used for my card today.
I choose Brown Ink and stamped the LOVE on the white paper...I also took a piece of red paper and stamped and embossed it in white the YOU (from Avery Elle clear stamp, I choose the I LOVE YOU one). I am happy with the result and it also has one tiny HEART on my card :)
1. Inspiration Destination #71: Anything Goes (1/3)
2. Crafty Calendar February Challenge: Love is in The Air
3. A Gem of A Challenge #162 : Love is in The Air
4. Time Out Challenge #49: Love is the Flower you've got to let grow.
5. Amusing Challenge: All About Hearts
6. UNIKO Challenge: Anything Goes with an option of LOVE
7. Just Us Girls #329: Valentine
8. MFP Challenge #6: A CAS card using Hearts for your theme
9. Sweet Stampin' Challenge: All You Need Is Love
10. Craft Rocket Callenge: Valentine/ Love
I also made this card for a challenge at Share Joy Challenge #21:
I love this sketch and the color combo too also I made this card using Hero Arts Poppies Clear Stamp:
The Sentiment is from Avery Elle (picture above) and the embossing folder is from Taylored Expressions. It was a fast card finish at about 15-20 minutes.
I like to join some challenges too here they are:
Cards Und More #151: Anything Goes/Alles geht (3/3)
Stempel-Magic #123: Alles Geht (2/3)
Addicted to Stamps #119: Anything Goes (2/3)
Catch The Bug: Anything Goes (2/3)
Stamping Sensations: February Anything Goes (2/3)
Thanks for looking and happy monday :)