Normally I am not posting twice in a day but today I must do it (SMILE), because the challenge give us only 3 hours more to join in :) I did not realized that also I posting again today = twice. To see other post from today just klick HERE :)
I use this sketch from Seize The Birthday and I use the color combo from Color Throwdown #378:
Here is the card I made:
1. I stamped many lips image on the grey blue cardstock.
2. Stamped the Cosmetic Image on a white paper and die cut it, and sponged pink distress ink around the circle. Colored Image with copic markers.
3. Larger Lip Image, I stamped twice in red and pink and punched it with circle puncher and distressed again with pink distress ink.
4. Using border Puncher I punched the dark grey paper. At the end I gave the heart embellishment on that paper.
5. The sentiment is from "DIE" Happy Birthday.
Crafting With An Attitude #12: Anything Goes (1/3)
UNIKO Challenge: Anything Goes with an option of LOVE
Inspiration Destination #71: Anything Goes (2/3)
Stempel-Magic #123: Alles Geht (3/3)
Addicted to Stamps #119: Anything Goes (3/3)
Catch The Bug: Anything Goes (3/3)
Stamping Sensations: February Anything Goes (3/3)
Thanks for looking and happy monday :)