Here is my interpretation with the sketch and the colors from the graphic above:
How I made my card:
1. Stamped the Stripes first with red ink.
2. Stamped the Cupcake and colored it with Akashiya SAI (my new water color pen I have ordered from Amazon as my birthday gift from SIL) I still practicing with it also not perfect result till now :) dont blame me please...I choose the dark and light blue for the cupcake topping and the wrapping I gave red embossing powder and embossed it.
3. Cut with my DIES The Polaroid shape with red paper.
4. Adhere the cupcake on the top of postage mark shape Die cutting paper.
5. At the bottom part, from my stash, is a Navy Blue embossed paper.
6. I adhere paper clips in flower shape to mimic the sketch.
The sentiment is PTI and embossed with white embossing powder.
Challenges for my first card are:
Fusion (Port O' Call Polaroid): see the graphic above (sdh a. p.)
613 Avenue Create # 176: Anything Goes(sdh a. p.)
Simon Says Monday: Emboss It (sdh a. p.)
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)
Happy Little Stamper: Anything Goes with DIES
I also made this card for Mid-Month Inspiration at Creative With Stamps Challenge #2:CAS Card,
For joining the challenge please klick HERE :)
Now about my card, I have seen the video from Lizzie and want to try what she showed ont his Link. As I have now PTI Stamp ....yaayy (thanks again Kim H) I can join their challenge...past time I dont even have one pcs of their Stamp or product (ok I have one but only the stripes one).....and feel better I order some more and have space to playe with their challenges :)
I choose this feather for my Masks and choose dark blue distress ink and the green onde too.
Here is my first try to: Ink Blending Through Die Cut Masks that I have looked at this video.
The sentiment is PTI (I really love the font and the shape of this Wet Paint set) and I choose green as card base and that was a bit green paper stays there I took and adhere it with glue spray :)
Challenges for my second card are:
Make It Monday #248: Ink Blending Through Die Cut Masks(sdh a. p.)
Inkspirational #108: Mint & Navy(sdh a. p.)
Stamping Sensations May Challenge: Anything Goes (3/3)(sdh a. p.)
Crafting When We Can #119: Clean and Simple (CAS) (sdh a. p.)
Eclectic Ellapu: Anything Goes (May)
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy sunday :)