And another news Kylie made also a Surprise Linky Party for Sandie...if you like to join, just klick this LINK please
Here is the card for Sandie, I knew she loves Purple colors also my Midnight Sky is also with a bit purple color.
How I made my Card: (The Idea I have seen on you tube some times ago and I forgot to save the link ...really sorry :( )
1. Stamped the City Scene with black Archival Ink.
2. Adhere the circle Dies and cut it only a 2/3 at top area of City Scene. (until orange post it will cut, then under that part is not cut)
3. Fussy cut the shape of the building and stamped the Sentiment.
4. Then I took a white paper, masked it with big post it and started to sponged the ink. I like the result so much this time...I also adhere Pumice Stone to make the Sky more DARK at NIGHT :)
5. Adhere the City Scene at the top of my sky backgorund with double side tape and last but not least I drew with white Ink the stars. I can called my card finish :)
Here is another picture of my card, and I forgot to mention I colored the window with copic in yellow and grey. It means the one with yellow lamp still wake up and prepare the party for Sandie`s birthday :) yes they are colleague from Blogland, thats why they are not on the same building...some are from Asia, some are satying in Europe and some are in USA :)
Challenges for my card are :
613 Avenue Create # 176: Anything Goes(sdh a. p.)
MFP Stamps Challenge #20: Half Die Cut (for my card 2/3 Die Cut hope it counts :)) (sdh a. p.)
Addicted to CAS: MIDNIGHT
Happy Little Stamper: Anything Goes with DIES
Stamplorations May CAS Card Challenge: Anything CAS Goes optional color twist: MAGENTA
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes
I also made this card for a challenge at CASology with the theme TEAR.
I see so many lovely DT cards with tear paper. Also this time I made my WASHI TAPE by my self and show the TEAR area. I took Vellum paper and with crafting cutter I cut it some WASHI shape and tear the edge too.
Then I started to stamping the dots in different colors and blending with sponge the different colors for my FAUX WASHI TAPE.
Here is the card with FAUX WASHI TAPE:
At the edge I extra gave grey distress ink to see the tear area :) The sentiment is PTI stamp. The flowers is SU (from Eunice, many thanks sweet friend :))
Challenges for my second card are:
Crafting When We Can #119: Clean and Simple (CAS) (sdh a. p.)
Eclectic Ellapu: Anything Goes (May)
LTSCB #78: Anything Goes(sdh a. p.)
Our Crafty Corner #09: Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy monday :)