I use the stamp set from Create a Smile, the big flower and I used my new Akashiya SAI watercolor pen. The color really blended so great... I like to blend it with this pen. I only choose two different purple and here is the card I made:
For the left side I want the same color like my flower...also I took a white paper drew many line with pencil and colored with yellow and purple watercolor pen. I took the sentiment from PTI again (Kim H, many thanks for helping me to get this lovely sentiment stamp, you are really a Gem Kim)
Challenges for my card are :
Time Out : CAS With optional twist of Purple
Word Art Wednesday #230 - #231: Anything Goes(sdh a. p.)
Inspiration Destination #86: Anything Goes
Stempel Sonne Challenge #166 bis 31.05: Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)
Crafty Gals Corner #72: May Flowers (sdh a. p.)
Fab `N`Funky #305 : No Designer Papers (sdh a. p.)
The Sisterhood of Crafters: No Designer Paper (sdh a. p.)
Stamplorations May CAS Card Challenge: Anything CAS Goes optional color twist: MAGENTA (I won top Picks with my purple shoe)
For my second card I like to make a manly card and this time with my old collection of Hero Arts Sentiment (the leaves) and the Hero Arts CAR stamp.
How I made my card:
1. Stamped the car, then choose grey Watercolor pen (Akashiya SAI) and started to colored the ground. Mixed with a bit watterbrush.
2. As I dont have a big Tree Stamp also I drew with the pen the Tree by my self. The pen is really lovely it blend self and made a nice tree wow...can you see it? I am not good at painting but this pen is really helpfull seriously.
3. Stamped the leaves with green ink and then colored the sky with light blue watercolor pen.
4. Took grey color again and drew my shadow of the car.
5. I stamped the sentiment from Create A Smile on a long blue paper. Gave the embellishment on the left side and added it with double sided tape.
6. I added the ribbon that already have glue at the back side...it is from Billie A my lovely friend in USA. (I never use it Billie this time is my first attempt and I love the result yay!!)
Here is the card I made:
Challenges for my second card are:
The Male Room Challenge #35:Transport(sdh a. p.)
Cards Und More Challenge #158: Masculine Cards (sdh a. p.)
The Crafty Addicts #15: Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)
Share Joy Challenge #35: Tic-Tac-Toe I choose the FIRST ROW: Masculine-Watercolor-Leaves (sdh a. p.)
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Father`s Day/ Masculine Card
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday :)