Tuesday, January 23, 2018

An Old Fashioned Manly Birthday Card and a Fun Birthday Card with Paper Smooches








A friend of mine will turn 43 on 25 January. Here is the card for him...but sadly I dont know his address..... so I share it here on my Blog ;)   Happy Happy Birthday DH hope you are always success in carreer, family and your life, hope you are more mature and know which one is right and which one is wrong :) its a manner to say Happy Birthday for a friend that I can do :)






How I made my card:







1. I stamped many sentiment (Hero Arts) on the white paper as you can see on the photo above.
2. I then die cutting the TAG and stamped the telephone, after it I took Ranger Die Stress Ink in brown and my woodgrain rubber stamp and stamped on it.
3. I stamped Hero Arts Wood on the white paper with sentiment and sponged the edge with brown Distress Ink to look a bit vintage.
4.The Sentiment is Hero Arts I stamped in black on the brown paper.





Here is one more photo of my card:





Some challenges I love to join are:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Tag It

Use Your Stuff #296: Tag You`re It

The Male Room #77: Vintage



Uniko Challenge #45: Something Old Something New Optional twist LOVE (I used my old Woodgrain for the Tag and new Wood stamp from HA for the card base)


 


The House That Stamps Built DCC :




-------------------------------------------


I also made this card for a Lady who has Birthday soon. I hope she will like this food theme card...she likes cooking and her cake and food all are so delicious :)



I used my Paper Smooches stamp for this card...I colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor and added some dots with Copic Color. The Sentiment is PTI, I embossed it with yellow Zing Embossing powder.



Challenges I love to join with this card:

1. Double D Challenge: Kitchen is Heart of Our Home

2. The Paper Girls #144: Water Colours


3. Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #157 Anything Goes

4. The Crafty Addicts Challenge #44: Anything Goes Optional Winter Blue

5. Naughty Or Nice Challenge #47: Celebration (I hope Birthday Occasion is also a Celebration event :))


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday :)

Love,  

G+

30 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous Monika! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Kitchen is Where the Heart Is’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two awesome cards. I like the vintage look of the first card and of course I love the tag and adding it to the card. I love this look. the second card is awesome. Your friend will love it. I love that embossed background. I take it it's a folder. AWESOME.. The food looks great and your painting is wonderful. So glad to see you crafting. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning cards Monika - love the masculine one, and the baking themed one is gorgeous too - love the yellow background you have used
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a YUMMY card! Look at all of those sweet treats, it will certainly make any Birthday HAPPY! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Kitchen Is The Heart Of The Home Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - very manly & rustic! Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love the vintage vibe on the telephone! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the masculine card. Great sentiments! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards...the second one is so 'yummy'!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super classy, elegant and vintage and a FAB take on our challenge at Uniko. Thanks so much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely gesture to post a card for someone whom you know but do not have the address to send it to them and what a lovely card too. Thanks so much for sharing, inspiring and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello my friend, I saw your card in the Mailroom gallery and had to come by and take a better look. I just adore your background you are always so good at making your own backgrounds no wonder why you don't buy patterned paper. You're vintage tag and vintage background really makes this card stand out in the crowd. I hope all is well, take care, and thank you for joining us at The Male Room.
    Cyber hugsto you
    Shawna DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! Cute images with fun coloring and design. It's a treat to see this in our Double D kitchen challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both your cards are terrific, Monika! I love the masculine one, so good. And your colouring is so good for the second. Birthdays are definitely a celebration - thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of your cards are really great! Thank you for sharing at Naughty or Nice Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, Monika! Your first card is a great one for a man's birthday. I hope your friend will see his card here on your blog. Your food themed birthday card looks yummy, and I love the background embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Monika, great masculine card with the wood-grain and antiquing, and nice card for a person that likes to cook or eat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Monika, both of these are awesome! Your creativity with stamps still amazes me after years of knowing your work! I also always appreciate your bright colors. Hope you are well... I've been meaning to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love cards. I do like the woodgrain effect and vintage telephone. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with both Uniko and The Male Room, Deborah. DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for playing along with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, sweet Monika! I love both cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the vintage telephone! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You made the background looks so truly vintage, like old paper and wooden structure combined, how clever! And the words suit the image perfectly, great set of stamps.
    Your second card is so cheerful with all the colors, and feminine, we women sure love cakes and yummy drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Monika, you created two VERY different birthday looks here. Love the masculine vintage tag card with the sentiments stamped as your background. And the baked goods look so yummy on your lady friends card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful duo of cards! I love how they are so different and unique. I really like the way you created the background from stamps on the first card and I like the colorful happy vibe of the second card. You do amazing work and I'm so glad you decided to share these with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both great cards but the vintage telephone one is brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both the cards are winners. I like how you created the background which makes it look really vintage. The second card is so so so cute. I am sure both the cards will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fantastic vintage card with tag you made :-))
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both card are lovely. The first is a great take on our vintage challenge. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. That masculine card rocks. I love the vintage feel to it. The second card is also fun with the pops of color with the black. gREAT design!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely mix of old and new, its a lovely masculine card, thanks for joining us Uniko

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger