Monday, January 1, 2018

CWS #22 A Holiday full with Snowflakes Card in Blue







Its 2018 and its January. Its also 1st of January. So I want to say to all my bloggy friend HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018, wish a creative and successfull year for you all :)

And new month means a new challenge at Creative with Stamps  we have this month the theme Snowflake










Our lovely sponsor this time is:




3 images 


(for Random Winner)

I like to make my card full with snowflakes this time :)





How I made my card is here:



1. I stamped the snowflakes (Pink Cat Studio old collection from me) and embossed it with white embossing powder.

2. I then took 3 Blue Distress Ink and sponged it on my white card stock that stamped with snowflakes, first the dark Blue on the bottom part then light and more light blue at the top area.



3. I die cutting the Paris landscape with white paper and adhere on the bottom part of my card.
4. The Holidays is die cutting from a glitter silver paper.
5. The HAPPY is Dymo machine.
6. I adhere all on the dark blue cardstock.



Hope you get inspired and like to join with us this month at Creative With Stamps challenge. Klick HERE to join.


Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
DLART January Linky Challenge: Anything Goes



Cute Card Thursday Challenge #510: Anything Goes
A2Z Scrapbooking January 2018: New To Me (The Sentiment Dies is New in my Stash and love to use the glitter paper and also new for me I bought last year and just use it now)

TTCRD Week 26.12.2017: Anything Goes

Digi Stamps4Joy Challenge #144: Anthing Goes + Optional: Fav Colour Combo

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #01: Anything Goes (1/3)

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Something New (my Holidays Die is a new Dies and I used my (for me new) new glitter paper in silver)

Cards in Envy: Winter Chill Card Challenge

Uniko Challenge  :


The House that Stamps Built : Anything Goes





Crafting By Designs: Anything Goes



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Monday :)

Love,  



G+

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and background Monika. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty snowflakes falling on the city scape, Monika! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! Wishing you a happy 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Monika, my friend wish you good health and joyful days your card is beautiful, I love how you did the background, and the city silhouette is perfect
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely winter scene you created, Monika! The cool blue colors and snowflake images are perfect over the city!
    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card with all those gorgeous snowflakes. Your blending is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes for the New Year and thank you for the lovely comments on my blog.Gorgeous card and love how you always explain what you do
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty. I love the blues for the sky and the awesome towns scene. Darling snowflakes. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this delightful creation Monika!The snowflakes are so pretty with cityscape line!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Monika. Lovely card. I've been away camping for over a week, so just now getting to catch up with commenting. Thanks for you lovely comments too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Monika! Your card is stunning as usual Love the snowflake background
    Hugs, teamie and thank for always leaving me sweet comments
    Frohes neues Jahr für dich und die ganze Familie (still remenber a few things from school ehehehe)
    Huge hug

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the snowy scene you've created. WOW! The background is fantastic. Happy New Year to you, dear Monika. So glad you joined the challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card - great background and snowy scene. Happy, healthy and creative NEW YEAR 2018 !!

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card Monika, I love the background you created! Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely shading of blues and with the white and silver and all the snowflakes you get a great and peaceful wintery feel. You know I love the combo of dymo and die cut sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful winter card with those gorgeous snowflakes! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautfiul snowflakes!! Thanks for linking up to our January challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. I love the background it is so pretty and serene-perfect for snowflakes and a cityscape. Thank you for joining the DL.ART January Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card Monika - love the ombre background!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very beautiful and nice work here. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  20. A stunning Christmas card.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Janice DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty card. I love the cityscape at the bottom. It adds so much to it! Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a gorgeous card! Love the great colors on the background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is fabulous! Wishing you great health and happiness in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your colorful background with the beautiful white snowflakes! A perfect winter scene! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful inking and design, thanks for entering it at a2z!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger