Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday Stamps #171 Welcome Baby Card and A Hello Card in Grey and Blue





Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Colour Challenge:


Here is the Baby Card I made:








I took my new DIES from China (no name) and took also the gold paper for my main Image. Then I took the film strip DIES and took the white paper. I adhere both in the middle of my card.

For card base I took Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor the red one and I also use my Peerless Transparent Watercolor the Jaquemine Red as Pink on the top part.





I stamped the sentiment and die cutting the red heart. Its a simple card that I have made with the color combination above.





I hope I can inspired you to join our Colour Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

1. 4 Crafty Chicks #387:Watercolor Backgrounds

***Won as TOP 4 CHICKS PICKS yaayy
so so happy me :) ***

2. QKR Stampede #280: Anything Goes

3. Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog #195: Anything Goes

4. Crimbo Crackers #150: Anything Goes

5. Crafters Castle Challenge #1: Anything Goes (2/3)

6. TTCRD Week of January 23th: Anything Goes
7. Scrapping4Fun Challenge #107: Anything Goes (1/4)

8. Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #157: Anything Goes
9. HLS January Watercolor Challenge: Anything Goes + Optional Twist Sequin



 

-------------------------------------------------
I also just made this card and like to share here.
I really love the color combo from Color Throwdown this time.




So this is my card using the color combo above:




I took my old Snag´em Stamps the Vespa and colored my Image with Peerless Transparent Watercolor Marker. The sentiment is from Create A Smile:




I also took my Dies and cut the light blue paper and embossed the white card base with my We R memory Embossing Folder.




Challenges for my second card are:

Color Throwdown #477: See Graphic Above

DLART January Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Layer It Up
Fashionable Stamping Challenges #131: Anything Goes


613 Avenue Challenge #205: Anything Goes
Creative Finger Challenge #142: Anything Goes





Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

31 comments:

  1. Du hast mal wieder einen wunderbaren Hintergrund gestaltet. Aber auch die Silhouette (Mutter/Kind) passt wunderbar in den Rahmen, den du ihr gegeben hat.
    GLG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika, this watercolored background is beautiful! I love it! The gold silhouette is lovely! The new Mommy will love it! Wishing you a wonderful week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the background great look. The mom and baby die is awesome and awesome in gold. Beautiful colors and layout. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...so sweet! Love the colors and awesome background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely background technique on your sweet welcome baby card, Monika! The Mother and child silhouette die is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card....I love that precious image (die cut) and the watercoloring. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design! Love the embossed background on your Vespa card. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are so wonderful! Lve the color scheme with your new dies, so beautiful Monika!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two outstanding cards. I love the background on the first one. I love the way you colored and framed the scooter. Thank you for joining the DL.ART LOVE challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great cards and I like the diecut above,
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is such an unusual baby card! love it. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two beautiful cards Monika. your baby card is simple adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards! Love the CTD card with that sweet scooter!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful baby card Monika and fabulous vespa card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your baby card is awesome and like Theresa says it is so full of uniqueness.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Monika. I love the baby card that you made. Ombre is not always easy to do and you have used it here with a stunning effect.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful background on your sweet baby card. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards Monika! I love the background you've created on the baby card and the die cute and the little vespa are so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Monika! What a very pretty baby card! You did a great colouring the background. I love the image of Mom & baby in gold! It just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your watercolouring - thanks for playing along at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely work,
    Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice design. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining the HLS Watercolor.
    Bożena DT HLS.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards. I really like the baby one. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous watercolor backgrounds, and great die!

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful watercolour background monika. love the mom&baby diecut.you have created a wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@S4F
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful ombre background. I love this silhouette image - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the colours on this card.
    Good to see you at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is such a sweet card, love the background, a perfect little scene for the vesper.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  29. The pink and gold is an eye catching color combo and your design is sweet yet stylish. It's a beauty. Your scooter card is a fun one, you did great with this color combination and a great choice of image too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The first card with the pink ombre background with the gold-WOWZA!!! Just lovely. I like the fun scooter card too with the stamp like frame. Great design on both these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely cards and fun techniques used :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & Welcome back! ♥ DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger