Monday, February 19, 2018

Billie and Monika`s Challenge LOVE YOU more than COFFEE a Valentine manly card








I and Billie made since last year Billie and Monika`s Challenge each other. This time is my turn to choose the theme. The theme is: Make a manly card for Valentine with emboss (dry or wet)  background. So here is my card:











I stamped coffee pot on a grey paper using the clear ink and gave clear embossing powder on it.






Here is the result, you can see the clear embossing powder shiny on the background paper I made.





I cut the coffee pot and the mug adhere on the top of red embossed paper, I use the brick embossing folder for my red paper.



I colored the image with Peerless Transparent watercolor.




I hope I you have time to look at Billie`s Blog and look what a lovely Manly Valentine`s Card she made...

Challenges for my card are:


Jo`s Scrap Shack FFC #221: Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Add A Die Cut

QKR Stampede #283: Anything Goes


HLS  Ferbruary Anything Goes With Dies: Anything Goes






613 Avenue Challenge 206: Anything Goes Optional Twist - Love
CCC Digi Challenge #87: Anything Goes
A bit more time to craft #58 :Anything Goes
Creatalicious #129: Anything Goes +

Crafty catz : Anything Goes
Creative fingers : Anything Goes
HeARTful stamping : Anything Goes

 Morgan`S Artworld  Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts : Anything Goes (3/3)



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Monday :)

Love,  



G+

18 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great card, Monika! Love the background and your layout so much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Monica!!! So well done and balanced to perfection. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card- and the sentiment as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet I love what you created. Awesome images and fun embossed bg. The coffee scene is wonderful. Great colors.. (at the ends says to see my Christmas card??) This was a fun challenge. Love our challenges for each other. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Monika... Love your embossed backgrounds and the wonderfully painted images. Fabulous!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven’t thought of using clear ep with clear ink, I’ve always used it with a colored ink. Love the effect, quite subtle but visible. I like the sentiment too, many men aren’t too fond of the too cute and too much love sentiment. It’s a toned down sentiment which still says it all:) I like everything about this card, Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, Monika. The heat embossed coffee pots on top are beautifully balanced by the dry embossing at the bottom. I love the wonderful watercolouring of the coffee pot and cup. Thanks so much for joining us for our HLS February Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done Monika. It is beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one fabulous card...just love your incredible coffee background, so clever and just so wonderful. The perfect card for any guy! Hope you are having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love embossed coffee pot background -love the coffee pot stamp and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW!! This is amazing!! I LOVE the embossed coffee pot and then the little scene you created at the bottom. What a great Valentine!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!!! Love that fabulous background you created! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card! I love how you did your background stamping and the colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fun card! Thank you so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Die Cut” Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, your embossed background was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun and manly coffee card, Monika! I love the coloring with the greys, reds, and bit of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Apa Kabar, Mon?
    It is a fabulous coffee card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger