Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Papercraft Challenges #5 Sweets`s Card





Another Tuesday? It means we have another new challenge at Papercraft Challenges this time the theme is Sweets for my Sweet 










I took the Paper Smooches stamp and took some color of inks and stamped the Sweets on my white paper. I Fussy Cut it self then. Then I stamped the Lawn Fawn Jar Image. Stamped some yellow Sweets direct on it. Then adhere some fussy cuted sweets on it. Took light green paper adhere all on it and took the sentiment stamp from the same Set and adhere under the main Image.














One More Photo of my card:






I hope I can give you inspiration and if you like to join us please klick HERE :)

Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:
TTCRD Week 13th Feb: Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Challenge #6: Anything Goes





Simply Papercrafts Challenge #54: Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create #206: Anything Goes-Optional Twist- Love

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday :)


Love,  


G+

15 comments:

  1. This is just too sweet! Like the dimension you added with some of the candies. Hope all is well with you Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh super!!! Die Bonbons kann man direkt schmecken!!! Hmmm lecker!!!
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply sweet card Miss Monika...just love your adorable jar of yummy candy, looks good enough to eat! I hope you having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card Monika love the sweet jar-sorry not been round for a while you have disappeared off my reading list somehow with a few others too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute creative card. I love the candies and fun colors. Great fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute and sweet, great dimension on the jar with full of sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely fun card Monika - love the sentiment!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo Monika! Ich bin hereingestolpert über Maxine's Blog!
    Liebe Grüße nach München ( bin in Freising aufgewachsen)
    aus dem Österreichischen Waldviertel!
    Wunderbare Kartenjunst bei Dir hier!

    Susi
    from:
    FROEBELSTERNCHEN

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great CAS card.....love all the bright and cheerful colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely "sweet" and your dimension if wonderful, Monika! Thanks so much for coming to play in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, how "sweet" is this card! Love the jar of colorful treats, fun card idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this candy jar is adorable Monika, I love all of the candies and that fun sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s simple, plenty colorful and yummy looking! It’s a sweet design, and the jar, a popular item in crafts, can be used for many occasions. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card!! I LOVE the fun candy jar idea. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks good enough to eat. I love the vibrant colours.
    Glad you dropped it off at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger