Thursday, February 1, 2018

CWS Challenge #23 Love Is In The Air "A Heart Card"








Already new Month, yes its February already :) and it means a new challenge at Creative with Stamps  we have this month the theme Heart






Our lovely sponsor this time is:

 MHK Designs 

3 Product of your choice
(for Random Winner)

I think February is Valentine month so I made this Love card :)






How I made my card is here:



1. I took the Hearts Background Taylored Expressions Rubber Stamp on a white paper and stamped it with red ink.  Then I colored all with Peerless Transparent Watercolor like you have seen here:



2. Then I choosed another Red watercolor and started colored the heart with a bit shading on the bottom part. I have learn from Sandy Allnock on this Post from her. She used Copic Marker and as I have so less Copic Marker so I choose using my watercolor.



3. This is the heart finished colored and I have a bit shading with white gesso.


4. I took my embossing folder(Taylored Expressions) and black paper as my top part of my card and took a strip of white paper for my sentiment. I cut the top of my Heart colored paper and adhere on the bottom part of my card.




Hope you get inspired and like to join with us this month at Creative With Stamps challenge. Klick HERE to join.


Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are


Digi Chooseday Week 5: Anything Goes

QKR Stampede #280: Anything Goes

TTCRD Week of January 30th: Anything Goes (2/2)


Inspiration Destination Challenge #143: Anything Goes

Digi Stamps4Joy Challenge : Anthing Goes + Optional: I Love You

HLS February Watercolour Challenge: Anything Goes + Optional Twist: Heart


Uniko Challenge #45 : Something Old Something New Optional Twist: LOVE (I used my old Watercolor = Peerless Transparent Watercolor and use my new E. Folder and my New Heart Stamp)







Crafting By Designs: Anything Goes



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Thursday :)

Love,  



G+

35 comments:

  1. What a really creative card Monika! I love the embossing on the black paper and the highlights on your hearts with white gesso make them look so nice and plump! Great interpretation of our theme dear! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and pretty. I love the red and black. The hearts and your coloring is awesome. The added white gesso is a great touch. So pretty and so full of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heart background - beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Monika! I love all of the hearts and the gorgeous red & black color combo!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monika
    This is my 3rd attempt to comment on your card! Blogger is giving me major problems today!! Super LOVE card! You've created such great dimension with your hearts! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Digi Choosday
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Monika! Your hearts look so pretty they way you colored them~nice technique. Black and red is a stunning color-combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Valentines card and so much fabulous dimension! Like your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monika, what a great heart background. Wonderful card. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Valentine design with great dimensions on Heart BG Monika!
    Sending love

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great Heart card Monika. Beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diese Karte ist klasse, liebe Monika!!!!!
    Die Herzen hast du wunderbar hinbekommen. Schwarz und rot sind immer ein perfektes Paar.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, love the dimension on this beautiful Valentine card, Monika!
    Teamie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!! I love how you created the heart panel; the hearts almost look dimensional and bubble like! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your watercoloured heart panel, Monika! Such a bold and dramatic card - I love it. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really pretty and I love how you showed exactly how you did this! Really gorgeous red heart creation! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great water coloured background paper you’ve made Monika x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card, i love the extras you added to the hearts it really makes them pop.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card .. love those Hearts and great color Combo ...!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge
    Hugs Rose DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those hearts have so much depth and dimension, great work. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko this month. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So beautiful! Love the black and red together and the way you created the heart panel! So cool! I'm so glad you linked this up to the Anything Goes challenge over at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning project, love the contrast!! Those hearts look so vibrant, well done Monika. Thanks for linking up to our February challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a stunning card Monika - I thought the red hearts were embossed at first glance
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving all those hearts and the striking colour scheme. Super card Monika. Thanks for joining in with the current Uniko challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing card. Love the CAS layout. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gosh, those hearts look amazing! So much dimension! You really did a fantastic job with this one, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a creative and artsy technique on this fabulous card. Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, my fave three colors and such a great design! Love your heart card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful shading on your hearts and I love the white gesso highlighting! Gorgeous card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Brilliant card and love how you made your own stamped paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my!! That paper ROCKS!! I LOVE the shaded hearts. They just POP right off that card!!! Thank you for the technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the heart panel you created, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at a2zscrapbookingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the a2z Scrapbooking Blog's February "It's a Love Thing" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, a2z DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Monika, your watercolor hearts got a great dimensional look with your shading! And they look like they are flying around - perfect for the used sentiment "Love is in the air"!

    Thanks for sharing your card with us in the Uniko Challenge Gallery!
    Greetings from Wiebke (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger